Thread: Fiction: 3 vs. 1
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
Marluxia

Friday, 2:27 PM

Walter took a step toward me and my instincts kicked in. I bolted into the other room but Drake cut me off before I could make it to the stairs.

"Look, I don't want any trouble," I began, slowly backing away. "Let's just get through this weekend."

"Oh yeah," Drake laughed, "We'll get through it."

"But Elliot? He won't." Walter finished.

Wait, what?

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Yeah, you heard us correctly." Drake laughed as he nudged Walter, who began to join in.

"We're tired of ganging up on you, Jackyboy," Walter said.

I looked at them puzzled. They can't be serious, can they? I took another step back but then Drake extended his hand to me, smiling. It was a warm smile this time, unlike before. I hadn't seen him smile like that to me since we were younger. Way younger.

I was hesitant at first, but I grabbed his hand and he pulled me into a hug.

"There, you see? No harm done." Drake soothed.

Suddenly the door slammed and he pushed me away slightly as Elliot walked into the room.

"What are you doing? What about the plan? Grab him!" Elliot barked.

They just looked at him, then at each other, then at me. Then they broke into another fit of laughter. Now I was really confused.

"Elliot, look," Walter began, "Whatever plan you thought we had was not a plan. We aren't gonna pick on him this time. I think Jackyboy has grown up now. He doesn't need it," he said, patting me on the back.

"Uh, alright," I said, pushing him away a bit.

I decided to leave the room before things got more awkward and I headed into the kitchen. I began to rummage through the the pantry looking for something good to eat. I heard whispers in the other room, silent, but I could make out a few words.

Relax..................pieces will fall..............plan........................okay ?

At the sound of that I became uneasy, they said it wasn't my turn, but I felt like I could trust them.

Boy, was I wrong.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote