Thread: Fiction: 3 vs. 1
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
Marluxia

Friday, 2:12 PM

"So your cousins will be here the whole weekend?" my friend Tom asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied. "You guys can still play TF2 tonight at Justin's house but I won't be able to make it."

We were sitting in the front section of the bus. I was sitting next to Tom and in the seat across was my friend John.

The bus drew to a halt and they stood up.

"Well, good luck," John said. "See you Monday."

"Yeah, alright," I replied as they got off.

In my opinion, this is the worst part of the bus ride. The only people left on the bus is my brother and his friends. From the front I could hear them whispering and laughing and talking about some nude pictures that someone's girlfriend sent them.

"She should shave that," one of them said rather loudly.

I rolled my eyes. Their voices went back to a hushed tone and they laughed a few more times.

"Yeah he does," my brother said rather loudly.

I turned around to see what he was talking about and he and his friends were already looking at me.

Finally, the bus drew to a stop and the doors opened up. I got out first and said farewell to the bus driver.

"Do it Elliot!" they shouted as he walked off after men.

I looked at him and he just shrugged. I began to walk down our driveway to the house. Suddenly, I felt a tug at my waist and then next thing I new my pants were at my ankles. I stumbled and fell on my face with my white briefs hanging up in the air. I could hear laughter from the bus, but what was worse was the laughter coming from my brother. What happened next was worse. He pulled down my underwear and smacked my ass hard enough that I could feel it turn red.

"Damn it, Elliot! What the hell is your problem?" I shouted as I stumbled to my feet trying to pull up my pants.

I turned around and watched as his friends leaned out the windows cheeky with laughter. They shouted slurs at me,

Loser! Faggot!
Gay! Fat ass!
Homo! Nerd!

I looked at the bus driver expecting her to say something but she too was laughing. My face was bright red. I could feel it. I really could. I turned around boiled with rage towards Elliot but he was already running to the house.

"Asshole!" I shouted after him.

I heard the bus pull away off down the road. I'd deal with that on Monday, now I had to deal with Elliot. He turned around laughing hysterically.

"Oh come now, it's all in good fun!" he shouted.

I slugged him one right across the face. I fell to pavement without another word. I was breathing heavily...very heavily...I was fueled with anger.

I stormed off to the house, opened the door, and immediately slammed it shut. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes with my back pressed against the door.

"Hey Jackyboy," I heard a voice greet.

I opened my eyes a lord behold there they were. Drake and Walter. Their grin was sinister. I was dead, that is, if Elliot was not gonna kill me first.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote