Thread: Fiction: 3 vs. 1
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
Marluxia

Friday, 1:52 PM

8 minutes.
The clock was ticking. Each one seemed louder and louder but every tenth it got quieter. The cycle repeated again and again.
Louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, LOUDER...
Softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer...

7 minutes.

I chewed on the tip of my pencil as I gazed at the last sentences to translate on the Latin Test.

Caecilius et filius ambulant ad forum. Caecilius da pecuniam ad filium.

I couldn't concentrate. I was so excited it was the weekend I just couldn't.

6 minutes.

I looked over to my left to where my older brother was sitting. His name is Elliot and he is a Junior. Me? Well, I'm a Freshman and my name is Jack. He had already finished. Since the Latin program is so small in our school, all the Latin classes are bunched together and we all learn things at different paces. He had a quick quiz while I had a full test.

He smirked as I caught his attention. He shook his head and then look at the clock above Miss Chabot.

"Five minutes remaining," she reminded the class.

I quickly turned back to my sentence. Oh, that's easy, I thought. Quickly I translated it.

Caecilius and his son walk to the forum. Caecilius gives money to his son.

By the time I had finished translating the simple sentence there was just three minutes left. I looked back over to my brother who wasn't even looking at me any more. However, he was scratching his crotch. It was obvious too. His hands just ran up and down his inner thighs and around his junk.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to quickly check over my paper.

1 minute remaining.

"Alright, pens down please. Pass in your papers," she ordered.

I passed mine up to my friend sitting in front of me and she passed it up to the next guy in our row.

The bell rang with a loud blare and the kids shot up from their desks.

"Have a good weekend," she said as everyone bolted from the room.

I got up and bent over to put my pen back into my bag. Suddenly I felt a large shock of pain in my ass and a loud slapping sound. Elliot laughed as I slung by bag over my shoulder.

"Ha ha," I said sarcastically.

"Jackyboy, I swear it gets funnier every time," he replied.

"No, it just hurts more every time" I said as I rubbed my ass.

We both laughed, but his was more tyrannical. He really did get a kick out of abusing me. We walk out of the room and began down the hall. The mayhem of the Seniors who could drive as they pushed through the crowd to get to the parking lot was incredible. They were like football players shoving their way through a crowd to get to the end zone.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I clutched onto my pocket as I enjoyed the buzzing sensation on my thigh. Elliot got a message to as he pulled his phone out as well.

He read the message first before I even had a chance to pull it out of my pocket.

"It's from mom," he began. "Looks like Drake and Walter are coming to visit."

My jaw dropped. They're my cousins, but they treat me nothing like family. They're like Elliot but 10x worse. A pair of horny boys who take out their anger and sexual fantasies on me. Well, really just that one time when I woke up and Drake was sliding his cock against my face.

But honestly, I was not looking forward to this.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote