View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #8
seven

Default Part 2

...I was still holding the pose, my naked body was dripping with drool. My mouth was actually feeling dry after drooling for so long. I could sense my master examaning my naked wet body on the webcam, it drove me wild. My dick was throbbing.

"You look like a total whore. Do you have any self-respect at all?" I quickly shook my head, drool flung off of my chin.
"You're drooling like a dog. You should act like one.."
"I want you to get a few things from around the house, but you're going to do it like a dog LOL."
"Pick up your underwear and put on your head." I picked up my black boxer briefs from the floor and put them on my head like a hat.
"Now get on your hands and knees, you're gonna crawl."
"You're a slut dog though, so keep your head close to the ground and your ass up, and wiggle your ass ALOT while you crawl. You want to seduce all the other dogs so they'll hump you."
"Now practice crawling around your room on the floor so I know you're doing it right."

I crawled, my wet chin was an inch from the floor. My ass stuck up high, spreading my ass a little and I felt the air on my hole. It must have been visible too, swaying as I wiggled hips from side to side while I crawled in a circle on the floor.

"Perfect! No dog could resist humping that tight little hole!"
"You need a tail.."
"Get a tissue and put it in your ass so most of it hangs out, make it look puffy." I got a piece of kleenex from the box in my room and slid it in my ass, I crumpled what was hanging out so it looked like a puffy white tail."
"Oh my god you look pathetic! HAHAHA!
"Now pull down your underwear over your face. Put the legs of the boxers on top like they're doggie ears."
"AHAHA perfect." I couldn't see anything with my boxers over my face, I pulled them up a little so I could see.
"Pull upur tongue out through the fly-hole on the front and keep your tongue out like a happy dog, then practice your slutty dog crawl again."

I crawled around the floor again, the legs of the underwear flopped around while my ass bounced back and forth. I could't see anything and almost crawled into a wall. And I wasn't drooling anymore, my mouth was dry. I knelt in fromt of the computer and peeked from under the underwear to read my next command.

"Now crawl through your house and get a banana, q-tips, a water bottle and clothespins. You can only use you mouth, and don't peek from under your underwear. Go now slut, make sure you drink from the toilet first though, your mouth looks dry..."

Last edited by seven; 08-08-2008 at 01:29 PM. Reason: I CAN spell, I'm posting from a phone and it's hard to edit
seven is offline   Reply With Quote