View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 12:46 PM   #12
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutCase82 View Post
Well this one started out very good. I stripped myself down and laid on my bed. Then, after playing with my nipples for a couple minutes to get them hard I put on my nipple clamps. I wrote HORNY SLUT on myself with black marker and looked into the mirror and began to edge myself while telling myself the things you told me to. I was able to edge about 3 times in 7 minutes. When I got to about the 4th edge, I let myself cum… I was so worked up and horny that I just let go… I think that I need to be punished for this .
Nice report, but yes you certainly need to be punished for cumming without permission slut.

Again strip naked slut and then pinch your nipples some to get them hard before applying a clothes peg to each. Now go and drink a glass of water, before edging yourself 5 times in front of a mirror, telling yourself what a naughty slutty whore you are for cumming without permission. Afterwards, go and drink another glass of water. Now you are going to pull them pegs off your nipples slut, before getting dressed in as few clothes as possible, but no bra. If you have a vibe of dildo put that in your pussy with your knickers holding it in place. Then take a 30 minute walk Only when you get back are you allowed to cum and after that you can go to the toilet.

Enjoy .
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote