View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #31
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnake7 View Post
Likes: Wediges, humiliation, pee, little bit of poo, undies, slight public, risk
Limits: Pain, family, friends, eating of poo, atomic wedgie
Messy?: I'd prefer to stay clean.
Most risking dare youve ever done?: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90575
Sexual orientation?: Straight
Preffrence for dice dares?: I like dice dares
How long do you want the dare to last?: No more than 6 hours but a few hours.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: I live with my family but I have a lot of time on my own because both my parents work.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I live by a park, I have rope, not much else.
Please make it a long interesting dare.

Hmm, here is a fun dare that will incorporate almost all of your likes and push a little of your limits. I'd suggest drinking some water before you start.
Get yourself in a tight pair od underwear and wedgie yourself, run around your house about 4 times. Each time you lap you have to stop and slightly pee in your underwear (Props if they are white underwear and you can see the pee) Remember not to do very much each time because you have to four times. Once you have your undies full of pee wedgie yourself, then go to the nearest water hose (wherever that may be) and strip and wash yourself off. Try to keep the water cold as you can take it. (Don't give yourself hyperthermia if it's cold outside though, use common sense.) You should now be clean and ready to move on to the next part of your dare.

Let's get a little humiliation going, spank yourself about ten times (Do it to your speed and at a rate which would be pleasurable, I saw that your limits is pain so don't overdue it if you don't want too.) Then stick the dirty underwear on your head and do about 15 pushups.

You've been spanked and pee'd on, I hope you enjoy your humiliation boy

-I haven't gotten any responses on my dares, I would LOVE them.
-This thread was actually a major success and I am being piled on with dares, I'm trying to do them all to the best I can.
-I am NOT doing these in order, only in what ways I can easily come up with a dare right then that matches there likes and limits.
-If you would like your post to be bumbed, it never hurts to message me.
-Once again, I am so sorry for falling behind on these.
-Please "Rate" and "Thanks" this thread!

Slugger.<3