View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 04:25 AM   #24
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Yesssss!!!!! The girls are back on pole-position.

girls: 70 minutes
Boys: 45 minutes

The boys have a week to come back or the battle is over.
The girls only have a 25minute lead so if they are smart they increase their lead such that the boys have no change.

"Maybe samebody", thanks for doing the time. I really appreciate it. Doing an hour is not easy. It's real nice to read how bad it was. It's real nice to know how you suffered for this.
You did well! You can be proud! An hour of cornertime is far from easy.

Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Sambody View Post
I took an hour for the girls.

Before I started, I decided what I needed to be punished for. Being lazy, and wasting lots of time doing nothing important. So, a good punishment to make me want to do things, is to actually do nothing.

I set my timer, got naked, kneeled down, handcuffed my hands behind my back, and faced the corner. And it begun.

The first minutes were okay. I really liked the idea. Being punished for being such a lazy ass. It turned me on.

As time passed on, I found myself growing more bored. I find really thinking about things difficult, same as concentrating on anything, so there was nothing. Just the boredom. I started regretting it more.

Somewhere close to the middle, I was really considering leaving the corner. But I kept reminding myself that this was a punishment, and I had to go through and finish it.

It was extremely boring. And long. I wanted to leave so much. There wasn't anything there. I regretted starting it.

After an hour of that boring torture, I heard my alarm go off. That wonderful sound. I was so happy when it came. I got dressed and relaxed for a while, and wrote my report.

I can conclude that boredom sucks, and I hate it. I will try to do my work next time so I won't have to punish myself. It isn't worth it.

I'm glad I made it through, and got the girls an extra hour. Don't want the boys to win.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story