View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 02:41 PM   #5
OliMor

Chapter 4 - Slavery
The bell rings to alarm everyone that its lunch time. I hurry down to the shed to play truth or dare again, but this time hopefully with Sonya! I rush down and to my surprise I saw Donny fingering Anna. Only thing was though, there were drinks next to them, and the year 12s were chanting them on! “The year 12s must have snuck alcohol into their drinks and got them wasted so they would go at it.” I mime. Suddenly a brain wave hits and I pull out my phone and take a few picks. I would have kept going but I get pulled by a small hand down into the shed! “I thought we could try what they’re doing” A voice says. Then she turns on the light and reveals that it’s Caity.
“Umm. Yeah I would but… Umm” Trying to make up an excuse I squirm to the corner “I have detention sorry” I sprint to the door but it’s locked “Did you lock the door………” I say beginning to panic.
“No I didn’t I swear.” She said worriedly.
“Bloody fricken year 12s! They must have done it! What do you want Druggies!”
“Ha! That’s offensive!” says a voice through a slit in the shaded window. “Now, if you two want to leave here in time to make it to your first schoolies then I suggest you listen! We can see you through the window but you can’t see us! First I need both of you to strip… Naked!”
We do as he says and start stripping. Caity, with no hesitation strips right off, and unsurprisingly she has no bra on. I haven’t seen her naked yet, but she has seen me. I start to think if Caity has ever done something with the year 12s before. Anyway I’m down to taking my shirt of when the voice says “Oli! To slow! Caity you get a reward!” The door opens up quickly and a person slips in like lightning. He pulls out a tub from the corner of the shed. Makes Caity strip me then he ties me up and puts me in the tub.
“All three of us need to fill the tub! But sadly there’s no water. Hey! We can use your juices!” Holy shit no! I think. Suddenly four hands are wanking me and nearly almost strait away I cum. It squishes around everywhere in the tub. So sad that it was only small and not that much room to try to move away from it. Suddenly I’m forced into Caitys pussy and can feel other fingers in there as well. Eww the year 12s fingers!
“Here she comes!” She yells out and pulls my face away. And I’m squirted on all over. Then I have to give the year 12 a hand job as well as Caty to make him cum. After about ten rotations of this I’m practically swimming in juices and me and Caity are allowed to go. I take a shower and try to wash away the feeling of all the juices. During class Anna Whispers to me.
“Sorry to say this Oli but, Donny took photos of you giving a Handy”
“Son of a” And the bell rings to leave school.
OliMor is offline   Reply With Quote