View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
Muffinz

Okay! I get to go first.

Well...I guess boring stuff first...my name is Judy and I hate it. I'm a 19 year old girl in Pennsylvania. I dont go to school, dont work right now, and basically I'm a waste of life!

I love video games. If I had it my way, I would never have to do anything besides play games and sleep. I'm very into RPG's, but I like pretty much any kind of game besides sports. I like movies, being with my friends, and partying. Hard. I drink way more than I should, but I dont really care. Green apple vodka owns me. I'm in love with moogles, I wish they were real. I'm a huge sucker for compliments. I enjoy listening to music, I'm into pretty much anything besides rap/hip-hop/country/pop. My favorite band is Mindless Self Indulgence, if you havent heard of them, you should definitely check them out. You can listen to a few songs at http://myspace.com/mindlessselfindulgence. I like when people are good conversationalists, have a good (and preferably slightly twisted) sense of humor, and being attractive isnt a bad thing either.

I hate it when people cant spell or use correct grammar. I know this is the internet, and everyone likes to be lazy and shorten words or whatever...but it really makes you look like a fucking idiot. And I dont like associating with idiots. You are the company you keep, after all. I love singing, even though I'm awful at it. I like to get drunk and play solitare. For hours. All in all, I'm pretty fucking cool. If you dont annoy me.

And that's about it! If I think of more later, I'll add it. And I dont know how to put in a picture...? So here's a link to pictures of me. http://wouldyouhitthis.com/users.php...id=0&id=171029

Kay bye.