Thread: Fiction: Miss A's Training
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
SissySlave93

I did actually plan to have more written than this, but it hasn't happened unfortunately. Hopefully this is enough for now!

I was terrified and tried with all my might to get up, but I couldn’t move an inch. It was as if she read my mind when she said “Try all you like, you won’t be able to move for at least a few hours. And by then, you’re training will be underway. Are you excited?” I couldn’t even make a noise to express how I wasn’t excited, but was extremely scared of what this woman was going to do to me. “Oh, of course you’re excited, this is what you wanted, right? Somebody to train you and turn you into the little sissy girl you’ve always dreamed of? Well don’t worry dear, you’ll be my obedient slut before you know it!” With that, she whipped out a small steel chastity device from the black bag. “Do you know what this is?” She asked, as she pushed my balls through the ring. It will stop you from touching that little clitty of yours without my permission. Not that you’ll ever get it. You can get all your pleasure from that rear pussy of yours!” She pushed my dick into the cage itself and snapped it shut, the click of the padlock sealing my fate. I didn’t even see a key in sight, and I knew that wherever it was, it wasn’t here. Miss A rummaged through the bag again and this time pulled out a large tub. She removed the lid and began spreading the contents around my face and body, paying special attention to my armpits and legs. My entire front body was covered by this cream-like stuff and I knew it was some sort of hair remover, the chemical smell was a dead giveaway. She went back to the bag and started removing the entire contents, all out of my field of view, before standing back up with a wicked smile on her face. “Let’s get that stuff off you and see how you look!” she said, as she picked up my slim body with remarkable ease and carried me to my bathroom. She set me down in the bath and used the shower to wash the cream off. I couldn’t see how different my body looked without hair, but I could feel the goosebumps from the cold water which made my body feel even more sensitive. She then flipped me over and applied the hair remover to the back half of my body before walking off and returning some time later to wash it off. “There we go, now you’re looking a bit more girly!” she giggled. My di- I mean, my clitty was as hard as it could get in its steel confines and was desperately trying to break free. Despite this terrifying situation, my body betrayed me.

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote