Thread: Castle Chesire
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 11:24 PM   #1
seekerofsoulz95

Default Castle Chesire

Now… I think I am falling into the trap of writing too many stories at once, but I really liked the concept of this one and so I am going to post the start here. It will definitely be slow as I am trying to complete my other 2 stories also, so try and be patient. Tell me about how you feel about it. This one has a medieval setting, a kind of olden times feel. I like it. Hope you do too!

Life always finds a way to screw you over doesn’t it? I’m born in a shit hole. My mother is a lower class citizen, my father? Some unknown guy that my mom screwed. I was born in an Amazonian-like country, where females are the citizens and males are the slaves. Oh, it gets better, this village, they discriminate against the size of your breasts and penises. Guess what? Mine is 2 inches. Tops. Erect. Hard. That’s it. So I‘m basically the most worthless thing in this village. Born to be a slave and lead a very, very sexless life.

You see, things here are different, even the clothes that we wear are determined by what class we are in. The nobles and the royals, they get to wear elaborate silks and dresses (there are no royal people of male gender). The upper class, women with C-cup breasts and above, own properties and riches. The lower class works in jobs such as managers, supervisors and small business owners. They have slightly less comfortable lives, but they won’t starve and they won’t be cold in the harsh weather. We slaves own nothing and almost eat nothing. Our only purpose is to work for the Queen and help the Queen reproduce and populate the town with more women. It is particularly bad for people with small dicks like me.

The royals live far far away in the Castle-city Chesire, any slave wants to go there. Well, any slave with a huge dick that is, because you get to enjoy comfort and food and warmth there. You get to have sex with the prettiest of ladies even if you really are just a sex slave. Better than doing manual work on the fields eh?

“Oi! Get your tiny dick here you dumb fuck!” my mistress yelled. She was a lower class female. She worked the farms to produce milk and crops for the richer people. They piss on her with ever-growing demands and ever-growing insults, to which she can only reply a feeble sorry. She pisses on me to vent her anger. Literally. She isn’t a bad person, people treat small dicked slaves much worse, especially since my dick was even smaller than usual. I have never seen a slave with a smaller dick than mine in fact.

Small dicked slaves, or the Teenies had to go without clothes. Teenies were defined as people with erect dicks smaller than 4 inches. Mine was 2. I was half of what people considered tiny. Not exactly great right? The larger sized slaves were simply called slaves. At least they did not have to endure insults about their size every day. They even bullied us on a regular basis. I will spare you the details. You can imagine what they do to us yourself. Standard alpha male beta male bullshit. Except here, they had legal right to abuse us, them being higher class than us and all.

“Oi! If you don’t get your ass here now, I’ll flog that tiny thing of yours so it becomes internal” My mistress yelled.

Yes, my life sucked. Little did I know, it was about to get worse.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote