Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 05:11 AM   #96
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default (No comments? Ok. Was hoping for at least one.)

And then, it was Peloma who surprised me with her understanding of my situation.

We had just finished fucking, with my chambermaid indulging me with swallowing my cock and its offering just like in video. Afterwards, she climbed on top of me and smiled, quite content. I was still recovering when she stared back at the screen at the video playing in loop. Keena's boyfriend was currently fucking her from behind, about to swap to her ass. Peloma turned back to me.

"Those are guests..." she mumbled.

I didn't answer.

"How did you get a video of the two of them fucking?"

Again, I remained silent. Peloma gently wrapped her hand around my balls and squeezed likely. I moaned.

"Filmed them..." I blurted out.
"Naughty boss," Peloma replied.
"I know... can't help it."
"I don't judge."

She paused, staring back at the scene.

"Who are you in that fantasy? The girl or the boy?"
"Definitely the boy," I answered.

On the screen, the boyfriend pulled out, his impressive erection in full view for us to see. Peloma bit her lower lip.

"Now that's a dick I could go for. No complaints about yours, Melody," she added, "but damn!"
"I feel you," I answered.

Suddenly, everything became clear to me. I smiled, grabbing Peloma's head and pulling it towards mine, kissing her.

"Peloma, I want that pussy and you want that dick. I think we can make an arrangement."

My chambermaid stared at me and seemed intrigued - and interested. As a gesture of cooperation, her hand softly began to jerk me off. She laughed.

"Who knew I was so horny!" she replied through her smile.
"I suspected it."

A moment later, she got me hard again and climbed onto my shaft where I proceeded to fuck her a second time. And then, once we were done, we started hatching out a plan to get what we wanted. It didn't take long to organize things.

After that, it just became a matter of implementation and timing.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote