View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 10:47 AM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SairaB View Post
Hi all,

I am Saira, an 18 year old girl who is a virgin. I have never masturbated because I didn't know how to do it properly. I haven't inserted anything into my vagina or ass ever. Most of my friends have already done these, and now I feel left out.

So I want to be better than now, and I need your help for that. Please tell me what all I should do. It can be anything, from inserting things to corner time and line writing. You can also tell me what to wear for the day (specify date) and how to sleep for the night.

Thank you all ♥
Ok.... here are some rules for you:
  1. You will only sleep naked.
  2. You will only take showers, no use of the bathtub.
  3. You will only shower with cold water, as cold as possible.
  4. You must let evaporation dry you up.
  5. Whenever you are at home alone, you must be naked.
  6. You are not allowed to get into the bathroom for anything except washing your hands.
  7. Whenever possible, you must be commando, my rules, in my signature. That probably means whenever you are not in school.
  8. You must only use the (any) toilet if you have obtained express permission from someone here.
  9. Whenever you do use a (any) toilet, you would go as when you are eating (described next), crawl in reverse so that your rear is over the toilet, and then go.
  10. Whenever you eat/drink, this is how:
    1. Naked.
    2. On fours, your knees and elbows.
    3. Out of a bowl on the floor.
    4. A butt plug with tail on your rear end. If you don't have this, and cannot purchase one, I will tell you how to make it. If you are scatting, you are obviously not required to wear a butt plug.
    5. Your knees at least 30 cm (1 ft) apart.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote