Thread: Fiction: Linda takes over (18+)
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 05:09 AM   #7
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 1- 4: Sweet Vengeance

The first thing Linda did after her escape was taking a shower. While she walked toward the bathroom, everything seemed brighter and more colorful - the furniture in the living room, the pictures on the walls, even the tiles in the bathroom. By the time she entered the shower, she could hear Mike yelling and rattling at the iron bars of her - no, his - cage.
The shower was wonderful, the first one with warm water after more than two years. She had to use Mike's shower gel until she would buy one for herself. But he wouldn't need it anymore, so he would never find out.
When she was clean and refreshed, she found a green dress in the closet in Mike's bedroom - that once had been her's, too. She took her time to apply some make-up - but she made her eyes cat-like, not big like a little girl, like Mike had always wanted it. She also chose the brightest red lipstick she had.
"I need to buy jewellery as well", she thought as she dried her hair and put it in a tight ponytail. When she left the house, wearing some black pumps she had found under the bed, Mike was still roaring in the basement.
She knew the directions to the place she wanted to go, because she already had been there today. The neighborhood would be even more terrifying in the dark, so she stopped a cab at the street. The driver kept calling her 'Miss', what made her feel good. She told him to stop right in front of the shop and payed with Mike's credit card.
The shop owner smiled when he saw her. "Didn't you get enough this afternoon?", he asked. "Well, I won't complain".
Linda came closer and as he started to unzip his pants, she leaned forward as if to kiss him. When his head was right in front of her and he started to open his lips, she spit right into his face, aiming for his mouth. She wasn't practiced yet, so her saliva hit his eyes, but it was enough to catch him by surprise. He was still startled when she slapped his face, one, two, three times. Her hand was burning when she let go of him, but so was his face. His right cheek was swollen and red in the shape of her hand, with her spit running down over his nose and dripping on the floor.
"Why are you standing around so useless, idiot?", she asked him. "Show me the toys you offer. And pack away that pathetic tiny dick of yours, or do you want me to cut it off, asshole?"
"No, Ma'am, please ...", he started. "I... you... I thought... this afternoon..."
"I don't care what you think, loser! I'm a Mistress now! And you will treat me accordingly, or I will bring you more pain than you can imagine."
"Ok, ok..." He zipped up his fly and wiped off her saliva from his face.
"Please, follow me, Miss"
He led her to the BDSM section of his store.
"I will need some new clothes, too", she demanded.
"Sure, sure, it's right over there, see Miss?"
"Good. Now get down to your knees and wait like a good dog until I'm done."
He did as she told. Linda tried to figure out what would be useful to buy. But then she remembered that she still had Mike's credit card, so she put everything she thought interesting into a basket. After some time she had a chastity cage, some butt plugs, a few gags, handcuffs, chains and rope, a strap-on with some dildos, a collar, a leash, some beating toys, some whips including a bullwhip, a few electric toys and more stuff. Then she turned to the clothing section and bought some clothes, boots and high heels for her and a few humiliating things for Mike. When she was done, she went back to the shop owner who was still kneeling on the floor.
"I expect you to give me some discount at least, for your inacceptable behavior this afternoon", she told him.
"Never mind, Miss, everything is free for you today", he said, shaking in fear.
"You pathetic loser don't even have the courage to argue with me, right", she laughed.
"Yes, Ma'am". He started to cry.
"Well, I will take some other things, too, then", she declared, grabbing as much toys as she could fit inside the basket.
"I will take the basket, too".
"Of course, Ma'am."
When she turned around to leave, he stood up and followed her.
"One last question, Miss", he said.
"What is it now?", she sighed.
"May I kiss your heavenly feet before you leave?"
Instead of an answer, she kicked him in the balls, sending him to the floor screaming. She spit in his face once more.
"Stupid loser", she laughed as she closed the door.

Outside, it was already dark. She called a cab with Mike's cellphone and went to the next lantern to wait for it.
After a while, three shadows came creeping out of a dark house entrance. They headed toward her lantern. She put her right hand into the basket, grabbing the handle of her new bullwhip.
When the shadows came closer, they turned to shabby men in the light of the lantern.
"Look what we got here", the biggest of them said. "A little bitch right out of the sex shop".
"I bet she was getting laid in there", the second man replied. "Did they fuck you good, slut?"
"You still have cum in your fucking mouth or why don't you answer when you are asked?", said the third man.
"Do you want my dick in your ass?". The first man again, obviously the leader.
Linda didn't want any trouble, so she said: "I give you one chance to bugger off and crawl back into the stinking pit you came from".
"Oh, damn, a bitch that fights", the third man laughed.
"I love them most when they fight. The struggling makes me even hornier", the second declared.
The first one came closer. "Maybe we should teach her some resPECT!", he cried, jumping forward.
The bullwhip hit him in the face. He fell to the floor, blood running out of his ear. Suddenly there was a switchblade knife in the hand of the second man. She sent it clattering along the street with a blow of the whip. When the man tried to run away, her whip caught his ankle and he fell to the floor. The third man was already yards away when she looked for him. She let the bullwhip crack on the back of the first man as he tried to rise. He didn't move again afterwards. When she turned to the second man, he was on his back, crawling away with terror in his eyes. "Sorry Miss!", he cried. "I didn't mean to... I just... Please..."
A wet spot spread on his pants when she raised the whip. He cried like a little girl when it came cracking down to his balls.
When she was sure that the two men wouldn't follow her, she walked down the street, away from the rapists. She didn't look back until she reached a bigger street and stopped a cab.

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote