View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 11:38 AM   #9
piss-boi

Default I was left totally exposed

I've wanted to try this dare for a while, and yesterday evening was as good a time as any. I went for a long walk through the woods.

At the start of the trail, I hid my bag with a spare set of shorts and tshirt, and left with just the shorts, tshirt, and shoes and socks I was wearing, plus my phone and a pair of scissors. I wanted to make the dare interesting, so before getting started with the adjustments, I walked two miles from my starting point.

I made the initial adjustments, and then began my walk back. The first couple of sets of steps and rolls were fairly uneventful, but very soon, things got challenging! Once I had a couple of cuts through the waistband of my shorts, there was no way that they were staying up, and I had to hold them as I walked.

Very soon the front and back of my tshirt were starting to fall away, and my shorts were struggling to cover very much- especially when I was walking. I wanted to make things more challenging though, so I started rolling three dice.

The first couple of times, I had double fives so stood naked on the path with my eyes closed. It felt amazing knowing somebody could just come along and catch me there like that.

As time went on, it became impossible to hold my clothes together, and as soon as I'd thrown a double three, any slim sense of modest that might've been left was gone.

With about half a miles still to go, my shorts were done. A final cut through the sides meant they fell away. I decided to throw what was left of them up into a tree so that they'd be on display whenever any walkers next went by.

By the time I was back to my clothes, my tshirt was done too, and again, I threw the remaining rags up into the tree canopy. It was a great dare - just thinking about it again now has me feeling horny. I can't wait to do it again!
Limits: anything else

Kik: boysexposure
piss-boi is offline   Reply With Quote