Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 08:14 AM   #76
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 30

Part 30

“Looks like it’s come early,” Paul said as he walked around to the other side of his bed.

“What has?” James asked.

Paul crouched down, grabbed Bethany’s ankles and pulled her out from under his bed. “Christmas,” he said. “Look what Santa brought me.”

As she was pulled out across the linoleum floor, Beth’s pyjama top had ridden up to her chest, exposing her lower back and her stomach.

“He hasn’t wrapped it very well, has he?” Nigel said.

Paul saw Beth’s phone on the floor. He kicked it back under the bed. “Looks like I’m going to have some more fun,” he said.

“Can I have a go with your pressie, Paul?” James said, “You had a go on mine.”

Bethany turned over from her prone, face down, position to a supine, face up, position. She straightened her pyjama top. “Bastard,” she said to Paul, “Fucking bastard.”

“Get up,” Paul said. “If you don’t I’ll fuck you where you lie.”

Bethany scrambled up to a standing position. “What did you do to Soph?”

“We gave her some practical sex education,” Paul said. “Looks like you could do with some too. Strip off.”

“Fuck you,” Bethany said.

“No,” Paul said, “I’ll fuck you.”

“Do you want us to hold her,” James said.

“I’m going to give her one chance to strip and get on my bed,” Paul said, “And if she don’t, I’ll fuck Sophie again. This time up the arse.”

“Leave Sophie alone,” Beth said. She looked over to the other side of the bed where her friend was still lying on the floor crying. “Okay, I’ll do it. But let Sophie go.”

“You can both go once we’ve fucked you,” Paul said.

Bethany took off her pyjama top without buttoning it; she simply pulled it over her head, slipping her arms from the sleeves as she did so. Underneath, she wore a bra. She unclipped the bra, dropped it on the floor with her pyjama top and then pulled down her pyjama bottoms and panties in one move. She stepped out of them and got onto the bed.

The boys just stood watching her. They were all still naked.

“Come on then,” Beth said, “Just do it. Get it over with. I’m tired and I just want to get some sleep.”

Paul was erect. He looked at his friends. “Me first.” He climbed on top of Beth and took a sniff of her tight cunt. Then he positioned his cock between her labia and forced it in.

Bethany closed her eyes as the penetration took place. Although she’d been fingered and licked before, this was the first time she’d been fucked.

Paul gave her several thrusts before he came inside her. He pulled out and shuffled up the bed until his cock was over Beth’s mouth. “Lick the end,” he said.

Bethany licked his knob.

Paul climbed off the bed, allowing the next one to have a go.

By this time, all the boys were hard and eagerly awaiting their turn.

James fucked her...
... and Paul filmed it on the 2GB memory card in Beth's phone.

Ryan fucked her...

Nigel fucked her...

Alan fucked her...

Liam fucked her...

Beth finally opened her eyes and climbed off the bed. She helped Sophie up to her feet. “Come on, Soph,” she said, “We’re going to bed.”

“Too right you are,” Paul said. “With us.”

Bethany stared at Paul in disbelief. “You what?”

“You stay in here tonight. Both of you.”

“What?” Beth was mystified. “You’ve got nothing on us now. Your pictures are gone.”

“Are they?” Paul held up Beth’s phone. “While you were servicing the other lads, I videoed it... On your phone.”

“What?” Beth tried to lunge for the phone. “Give it back.”

Paul shook his head. “No way. If you don’t stay here tonight, I’ll send the video to everyone in our class, showing how easy you are. From your own phone.”

“Bastard,” Beth said.

“I know,” Paul giggled. He typed out a text on Beth’s phone. “You’re sending a text message to Emma, Katie, Sarah and Megan saying that you won’t be back there tonight. You’re kipping somewhere else. No details given.” He pressed send on her phone. “There you are, message sent. They won’t worry about you now.”

“Bastard,” Beth said.

“Now,” Paul said, “I know they’re single beds but who do you want to sleep with?”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote