View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #34
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hahaha, Weellllll i didn't want to be the one to resurrect and aincient thread but i saw this one when I very first came onto this site and even though i generally hate and get wierded out by all sorts of daiper... laxative.. kinda dares.. i do really enjoy stuffing myself full of bananas <.< *blush* so this one stuck in my head for an age until i was forced to go and find a couple adult diapers and some of these.. wierd.. pad things that i had never heard about before

the liquid suppositories were so hard to get ahold of.. i still have one left over now tho ^^ Unfortunatley.. this didn't really work for me.. i used the 4 banana's recommended.. and it was quite a chore to push the pad into me. i tried to fit 2 in.. to make it last even longer, but i couldn't get the second in at all.. It was one of the most amazing things i'd felt for about 20 seconds.. but what with the toys i play with.. my ass didn't seem to offer much resistance and i voided myself almost immediatley.. couldn't hold the banana in..

If i were to give it another shot anyone got any suggestions?? less suppository? more pads? use a plug instead? i was thinking i might give it another shot with an inflatable toy i have.. i probably wouldn't be able to release the bananas until i defalte the toy, beacuase i can't even pull the toy out once it's inflated inside me..

hehe, anyway.. that's my experience bust i'd love to feel this for a much longer time.. so any suggestions would be welcome ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote