View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 04:11 PM   #5
odd

Hey, I forgot about this, so I scheduled another time for us to stay together, and we did. I did ask for permission to pee, and everyone acted really strangely about it, and it was really embarrassing. I couldn't wear only one article of clothing, because we were outside a lot and doing stuff so I would get caught. To make up for this I took a walk nude that night before I went to sleep (also nude). I did ask them for me to be a slave to all of them that weekend, and nothing really came of that but a blow job to one of the guys. I guess they're not really into this kind of thing (although I didn't expect them to). I did get spanked 30 times (10 for every person), but they all just found it funny and were laughing the whole time, which really embarrassed me. I couldn't do appughar's dare, because I don't have all that much clothing. Overall, I was hoping for more hidden things that could have been discovered but might not have, but I still enjoyed this. It was very embarrassing, because none of my friends take anything seriously and have a bit of a "punk" attitude, so they made fun of me for it the whole night. I do thank everyone who gave a dare so greatly, and apologize for the late reply.

likes: pain, hidden/secret things, possibility of getting caught, semi public, omorashi(pee), pet play, ageplay, choking, writing, bondage

sometimes likes: blood, sharp things

dislikes: too much pain, anything boring,

limits: full publicity, scat, consumption of excrement, certainty of getting caught, pics/vids, anything permanent, some illegal things, almost anything that involves other people
odd is offline   Reply With Quote