Thread: Total Makover
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 11:24 AM   #14
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Total makeover 3

“Tatooes with 15, nose Piercings and cuting herself with 16 and faked the leagal documents to total makeover at 17! Also she is a sad girl who hates evrybody and evrything, especialy her mother. Did this all sounds emo to you?
Well all those things fit with Michele our next voluntair. She is just 17 years old and faked her contract luckily for US we habe the lawers to make this binding!
But since she is not an adult yet we are not alowed to let her talk at the time this show gets life, but we thin it will be worth it. According to the Interview i dir the day beforbwith her, she signed up in an atempet to shook her mother, however she dient ecpected this to be binding. What else to say to Michele?
Well AS i said she has emo style short black hair and lots of lip, nose and ear piercings. She currently lifes with her parrents and goes to Scholl. In this pre recorded footage you will See her spin the wheel, well More or less she almost destroyed it out of anger. The needel stopped spinning at “Human Barbie”” Clara makes a fake shook face as she secretly loghs about the fate of the other girl.
‘And that probably means Michele won't be to happy once she wakes up but that's not a concern of us right now!
Stay tuned to watch what happens with that rebellious girl!”

Commercial break

“Welcome back, I have to admit this is by far one of the most funny makeovers we did so far, the best part was imagining her face at the ende.but with no further ado let's look at the changes we did:”

“At first we needed to make sure that her hair is thebopposit from what it was. We achieved this by chemically destroying all her hair and then replaced it with the long blond barbie hair we all know. The hair is completely syntactical and wont grow since it is mostly plastic. We choose plastic because it seemed fitting. The same was done on her eye leshes, the rest of her bodyhair was also removed using the chemicals.

We needed her eyes blue so as wwe did with our contastent bevor her we shattered her green retina and replaced it with a blue one.

She also recifed permanent pink makeup ass well as permanent syntatik pink finger nails.

Michele also got all her piercings removed but as exchange she recived a necklace tatoo Barbie style!
For her bust we needed to make sure it has barbie messurements so her 32D wich she was supper proud of now is reduced to 32B wich is the actual barbie messurment. but since she was cubby we also reduced her overall body wight to press her into houerglass bodyshape that will be mentained by the perma bound pink corsett.

We made her ass slimmer and more sexyer and made her pussy just a little bit tighter to display a small slit.

For the finisch we did somthing rly exciting we changed her legal name into Barbie! so her name fits her body better. to make her boddy more like her name we washed her whole boddy in a lotion that will make her skin feel and smell like plastic, this will make her truly unique.”

The camera now showes a Girl who closly resembels Barbie but instead of smyling she is full enraged and kicks around her.

“as you can see Barbie needs some time to adjust to her new body. we therfore will skip the post makeover interview and will go directly to her new home. Since she lives with her parents we just needed to reystyle her room pink as well as building the half of the room into a masive warderobe. to wrap this up w3e will no show her mouthers reacion the first time she saw barbie:”

“ohh ,y god what happend to you?!” her mother almost loghs out of malicious joy.
“well you know this serves you right maybe you learned your lesson now!”

it looks like the cammeraman gets kicked and the picture fades to black.
Clara makes her best O face as the picture gets back to her.

“well it looks like this is the final since we dont want anybody to get hurt!
make sure to rate thsi makover ass well as submiting your aplications and ideas.
I am Clara adn this was Total makeover!”

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote