View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment Dice Dare (Females AND Males)

:
Edit: I just now noticed i ripped the title, his dare was so wow when i did it it must have put that name in my head! LOL Sorry about that I really just now noticed. This is now Re Named:

Extreme Time Dice Game (For Females/Males)

Ok so this is my first go at a ice dare, and wanted it to be long and fun!. Comments/reports are welcome.

Roll all before you start.! Just keep going down the line until your time runs out, see how far you get.!

Round one

Lets start with what your wearing
1-3 - Bra & panties (must be taken off if needed/for male padded bra,womans panties)
4-6 - Nothing

How long will you do this dare for?
1- 1 Hour
2- 1.5 Hours
3- 30mins
4 - 45 mins
5 - 2 hours
6 - 20 mins

Round Two: Spankings

How many, And where at?
1- 100 on all genitals, both ass cheeks, and breasts
2 - 250 on each ass cheek
3- 150 on all genitals, both ass cheeks, and breasts
3- 75 on all genitals, both ass cheeks, and breasts
4 - 150 on each ass cheek
5- 200 on all genitals, both ass cheeks, and breasts
6 - 75 on each ass cheek

What are you using?
1- Hairbrush
2- Ruler
3- Belt
4- Hand
5- Wooden Spoon
6- Thin Cord

Round Three: Ass/Mouth
1 or 2- Insert a banana into your ass And a half unpeeled banana into your mouth, tape shut
3 or 4- Insert a Plug into your ass and another plug (or item shaped like one) in your mouth
5 or 6 - Insert 6 ice cubes into your ass, and tape or plug and tape shut and a ice cube or ball like item in mouth and tape shut.

Mouth will be full the whole time. Keep ass inserted until instructed otherwise.

Round Four: Pussy (Males Skip this)

Stuff That Pussy Full
1-2- Insert Pencils/Pens (roll dice two times times these together, then roll one more and add that number. Example you roll a 3 and 4 - 3x4= 12, then you roll a 6, 12+6= 18 so you would use 18)
3-4- Insert TWO medium items (ie, two plugs, a plug and dildo, a dildo and carrot ect)
5-6- Insert Ice (roll dice two times, add the numbers, use that amount, if you get a 2 and a 5 you will insert 7 cubes.)

Clothespins
1-2 - 3 on each wall, 1 on clit, 1 on each nipple, 5 on each breast
3-4 - 5 on each wall, 2 on clit, 2 on each nipple, 10 on each breast
5-6 - 2 on each wall, 2 on clit, 1 on each nipple, 6 on each breast

Edges
1-2 - 4 Edges then one cum
3-4 - 6 edges, no cumming
5-6- 10 edges, you may cum on 11

You may now empty your ass and pussy and breasts, put a crotch rope on with 3 knots around clit and pussy and ass (Females only)

Round Five: Dick/Balls (Females skip this)

Edges
1-2 - 3 edges no cumming
3-4 - 6 edges, you may cum on your face
5-6 - 12 edges . no cumming

Clothes Pins
1-2- 4 on dick, 2 on each ball
3-4- 6 on dick, 3 on each ball
5-6- 3 on dick, 2 on each ball

Hit the clothes pins off, Take out what is in your ass, then tie your balls and dick together.

Round Six: Take it to the extreme

How many times do you roll?
1- Roll three times, Subtract the first two rolls, then add the third. (you roll 2,4 and 3.. 4-2= 2+3= 5, roll 5 times)
2- Roll 2 times
3- Roll 1 time
4- Roll 4 times
5- Roll 5 times
6- Roll 6 times

What are you doing?
1- Light a candle before doing the dare, at this point, empty it on, your breasts/nipples, pussy,clit/dick
2- Insert a Bottle Brush/Or similar google it, into your pussy (pump it 3 times), and insert it into your ass (pump it 3 times), edge 1 time then cum
3- Enema of 2 liters of hot soapy water, hold it for 20 mins
4- Insert 30 pencils/pens into your pussy and ass (just ass if male) edge 4 times then cum
5- female- add 3 clothespins to each pussy wall tape to thighs, Insert 2 peeled bananas (or two small/med cucumbers or something similar but 2) into your pussy then spank clit/pussy 20 times with same spanking implement from above. male- add 2 clothespins on each ball, tape base of dick, insert one peeled banana in your ass, spank your dick 20 times with same spanking implement from above
6- Add 15mins to your time of doing this dare

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by BadStar; 12-01-2012 at 11:00 PM.
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BadStar for this post: