Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 03:14 AM   #34
nobody's_slave

Default Shower delight

Liam turned on the shower and rotated the knob until he found the right temperature then spun around to face me.

"The water is perfect, milady. Do you want to check it yourself?" He asked in an improvised British accent which I wasn't expecting, so I burst out laughing.

Happy that I was starting to feel more relaxed, Liam guided my hand towards the showerhead and thousands of drops of warm water started tickling my soft palm. The water temperature was indeed perfect, but the touch of his hand on mine was what actually sent waves of pleasure through my body.

I nodded timidly and he gently turned me around to face him, his arms now encircling my small waist. Liam rested his forehead against mine for a long, lingering moment until his lips finally met mine and I melted into his embrace. Slowly, his hands traveled down to the hem of my nightgown and pulled it up inch by inch, savoring the intimate moment.

Once again, I was naked and vulnerable in front of this beautiful stranger, my body trembling with fear and desire. I watched him nervously as he pulled off his boxers and tossed them to the floor, his big penis dangling freely between his sculpted thighs.

Aching with desire, he pressed his naked body against mine and our lips joined in a long, feverish kiss that made my knees weak. Without breaking the kiss, we stepped into the shower, our bodies moving in sync until we were right under the showerhead. Raining down like a tropical storm, the water was blissfully warm against our already heated bodies.

With the greatest reluctance, Liam parted his lips from mine and reached out for a bar of cocoa butter scented soap. I watched quietly as the soap slid through his fingers, creating a foamy lather on his hands. I closed my eyes and breathed heavily as his fingers met my bare skin and glided over my back and shoulders tenderly, massaging me while covering my skin in a thin layer of foam.

Slowly, he moved to my arms, then to my chest and focused on my firm breasts, caressing them, squeezing them and cupping them in his palms. I instinctively bit my bottom lip and moaned softly as his fingers concentrated on my nipples, pinching and pulling them until they became hard and erect like never before.

I opened my eyes and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as his hands released my nipples and traveled to my flat belly, then to my round ass and down my thighs and calves, lathering my soft skin with slow, circular motions.

Suddenly, Liam stood up and closed the distance between us, pulling me into a deep, passionate kiss while his hands traveled back up my thighs and, slowly, to my crotch, making me flinch.

"I am still very sore down there." I pushed him away slightly, breaking the kiss.

"Sorry..." Liam mumbled apologetically, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Turn around." He requested as he reached out for a plastic bottle and I complied. "You might want to close your eyes for this one." He said softly as he poured some shampoo in his hand and began massaging it into my hair.

I felt myself relax completely as his fingers caressed my scalp and temples with slow, circular movements, his sensual touch sending intense waves of pleasure up and down my spine.

"You're all clean." He announced after he tilted his head and kissed my neck.

"Thank you." I turned around to face him and smiled at the tender look in his eyes, then I reached out for the bar of soap and rubbed it between my palms. It was my time to return the favor.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: