View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 10:25 AM   #290
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

A Cheer erupted in the stand. Alex showed AJ, a complete bluff. I'd won the contest, won the reward for my society and proved my worth as a team captain all in one blow. I celebrated my victory as Alex stared in disbelief at the hand which had called him.

I winked slyly at Greg as the last remaining envelope was handed to me. I read it aloud. 'For any 4 non racing team events tomorrow you can eliminate half of the opposing team of your choice.' Another cheer met with a small groan from the BDSM society. I hugged Lisa in celebration as James also came over to celebrate with me after fighting through the crowd.

Rachel took center stage. 'For anyone who wants supper it will be served in the dining area. It will also be accompanied by karaoke. Firstly though our friend Greg has a debt to pay. He is about to strip off and follow any one order from Sarah.' Some whistling and cheers s Greg dutifully stepped forward and began to strip off. I'd never particularly considered Greg in any kind of sexual way especially whilst with James, but as he was standing in just his boxers I had to admit he was a fine specimen, toned well, not particularly muscly but quite fit.

'OFF OFF OFF OFF.' The chants from the crowd grew louder as Greg wrapped his fingers into the waistband and slowly, teasingly removed his last barrier. A cheer went up as his erect cock sprang into view. When it died down. Rachel approached me. 'So, one order, what's it going to be.' It was my moment to decide. I could cause pain, abuse, humiliation, whatever but what did I want. I thought of what Greg would've asked of me, probably something creative like a blowjob.

'Isn't life fantastic Greg?' He looked at me blankly, 'What do you want me to do?' I smiled at him, 'Use your imagination, It's your creation. My order for you is to go to the karaoke and in your current state, with lots of actions and creativity, sing Barbie Girl by Aqua. Be as feminine and beautiful as possible barbie.' A mixture of laughing and cheers broke out along with a rush of feet trying to get a good seat for the show.

Greg looked at me with a smile suggesting he would get me back for this but I just laughed. He did seem slightly relieved as well to be fair, he knew e would be humiliated in front of a large crowd but it could have been a lot worse. I just wanted a bit of fun. Following the crowd into the room I knew I'd made a good choice, anticipation was rippling across the room as Greg made his way to the stage. Punishment was interesting but everyone enjoyed watching a 20 year old lad make a fool out of himself on stage.

The music started and already people were laughing. Greg started to sway to the music and then the main chorus kicked. Greg put on his best high girls voice and even tucked his cock back between his legs to hide it. I couldn't help but laugh at this. I kissed James and he smiled at me.

'I'm a barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!'

To be fair to Greg he was paying u big time and making the most of it. He was booming out the lyrics to the laughter and miming every action that he was singing.

'Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky...
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours'

Greg's actions were getting ruder by the second and people were on their feet cheering him on. Greg actually looked as if he was starting to enjoy himself and I smiled and laughed along with everybody else. A couple of people near the front threw some notes onto the stage in appreciation. Greg picked them up and blew a kiss to the table.

The song approached the end.
'Oh I'm having so much fun'
I sang the next ken line for him, 'Well Barbie, We're just getting started,' and I ran up to hug Greg and congratulate him. He'd been a superb sport and just given us a huge amount of entertainment. He smiled at me as a cheer exploded across the room. Greg left the stage to a standing ovation.

3.5 years later.............

As you can see slave week is about to continue, the conclusion of that contest of ISDGs will come in time. You will need to keep reading to find out.

What will Kim, Miranda and Rachel have in store for us in the next chapter though?
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote