View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 12:18 PM   #4
Maleslut92

1. Do you ever go commando? If so, how often?
Yes -- probably average about one day a week.

2. Why do you go commando?
I like the feel of freedom and naughtiness.

3. What are the main positives for you about going commando?
Feel more free, air able to get around balls better, easier to go to the bathroom. Possibly less laundry.

4. What are the downsides, if any, for you about going commando?
Chaffing can be a problem sometimes, watch that zipper, if you drip any after peeing it shows on your pants. Possibly more laundry -- I usually wear my pants several times, but when I have gone commando I don't because it can have pee drippings and skid marks in the pants.

5. What outfits do you usually wear when you go commando? Is it different then when you are wearing underwear?
No particular preference.

6. Have you ever noticed somebody else going commando? Who? What did you think about that?
I wouldn't really notice unless they get a hard-on or change in front of me.

7. Has somebody else ever noticed you being commando? Who? What did you think about that?
They really cannot tell unless you get a hard-on or drip pee on your pants and even the pee dripping don't mean you are commando. I have gone to work before commando and it wasn't noticeable (I don't think anyway lol).

8. When not commando, what kind of underwear do you usually wear?
Normally boxer-briefs, but I also like men's thongs sometimes. Actually, thongs are more comfortable once you get used to them, but my SO doesn't really get why I would wear them so I don't as often as I want.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote