Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 01:25 PM   #132
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Girl's Talk

Nadia ordered me into the shower and hosed me down. I shivered from the cold, but it helped me to get back to my senses. She towelled me down and gave me an oversized white t-shirt that stated "I CAN'T LIE" in bold black upper case letters. She said, "It's a gift from the BF". As if on cue, my mobile played the BF's ringtone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
Do you like the t-shirt, slut? I want you to wear it today. The only things you may add are your pink Converse, but no makeup and no underwear. And do not forget: No lying!
I looked into the mirror. I was tired and exhausted and my face was a mess and he knew it. I shivered, afraid of his strict surveillance. He knew what he did. He wanted me to look bad...

Incapable of doing something about it I got the sneakers and concentrated on tying them up good and tight. Nadia came back from the kitchenette with a big glass of water and my daily dose of pink pills. I swallowed them all, washed them down with lots of water and was ready to go. She declared I needed breakfast and led me to a quiet café in the neighborhood. We ordered coffee and orange juice and Eggs Benedict and a fruit platter and a bottle of Prosecco and I wolfed everything down like an ordinary young girl who means no harm.

There was an awkward silence until Nadia said, "Tell me the truth about that writing on your body." I knew she had noticed. Small wonder. It was still visible. I had written "THIS USELESS SLUT BELONGS TO MASTER BEN" with sharpie and she had seen me naked long enough not to miss it.

I poured the rest of the prosecco in my glass and told her about Master Ben and his tasks and that it was because of him that I had not cum after the spanking, even if I had desperately wanted to. She grinned. "You just stopped to please him? You're crazy..."

I was shamefaced, but screwed up all of my courage and asked, "Is this why you came over and spanked me? Because I'm crazy?" She just smiled. "Of course not. Do I really have to tell you why I came over?" I shook my head. "No, not really... The BF told Laura to send you... "

Nadia stared at my t-shirt. "As you can't lie, tell me why you endure all this..." I blushed. "Beats me. I don't know. I think it started with me cheating on him. I did not hide it; I told him about it, I ridiculed his sexual prowess. I wanted to humiliate him. I wanted to cuckold him. But it backfired. He had a few nude pictures of me and he threatened to send them to my parents. I was stuck and had to submit..."

I emptied my glass. "But things have changed. The way it is now, he uses and abuses me publicly. He spreads my pictures all over the net. OK, it is only for paying clients, but I do not think I can keep it a secret any longer. So why do I still comply? I can't tell. Because I get off on it? Because I am the wanton slut he says I am? Because I deserve it?"

She shook her head, vigorously. "No! You are not. You are a cool and bright girl. He's brainwashing you and he's good at it, but you must resist! I know that you want to please, and that's perfectly ok, in fact it is why everybody likes you, but you can't go on like this! You know that Laura is very fond of you, and even if she's involved with some of your BF's activities, she's concerned about things. He's going too far with this 'making you famous' all over the net."

I felt dizzy after all that prosecco and I needed to pee, so I excused myself and went to the loo. I took pictures of me peeing and of me being naked in the stall and I even stepped out of the stall naked to wash my hands, taking more pictures before I dressed again. There was not much to dress anyway. In the mirror I saw that the t-shirt was way too short and nearly see-through. My nipples poked through the thin fabric and whenever I lifted my arms my butt and my pussy were exposed. It was true, I could not lie. The writing on the front of my t-shirt was right. The BF was right. I was a dirty slut. I selected all the pictures and copied them into my shared photo stream.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote