Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 01:49 PM   #131
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Spanking In The Night

A faint voice whispered in my ear, "Wake up, little Emily..." I did not move. I was tired. I did not want to get up. "Come on..." The voice grew more urgent, "Open your eyes!"

Adamant hands removed my duvet. Cool air hit my skin, caused goosebumps. I pressed my head into the pillow, muttered, "No..." and curled up. It was way too early...

The voice whispered, "Goddam bitch!" A hand tugged at my hair. Cool lips touched my neck. Hard teeth nipped my skin. I opened my eyes. Everything around was pitch black. My throat tightened. I rolled on my stomach and tried to get up, but my wrists were tied. I struggled to rise, slid my knees under my torso, and supported my body on my forearms. Surprisingly strong hands kept me down.

"Don't fight, little Emily." The voice was soft and soothing. "You are blindfolded..." It was a voice I knew. Nadia? Whoever it was climbed on top of me and held my nose. I could not breathe and opened my mouth. Something wet and smelly was stuffed in. I gagged and tried to spit, but stinky duct tape sealed my lips. I surrendered and concentrated on breathing regularly.

Cold metal was around my wrists. Cuffs dug into my skin. No use to fight. I was pulled onto my feet and tugged forwards, almost forced to run. The floor changed from carpet to wood. I stumbled, was kept up and pushed harshly against a cool surface. We must be in the hall, so it was probably the apartment door.

"Get on your toes, Emily! Raise your hands as far as you can, yes, reach up, over your head. Just do it!" It must be Nadia. It was her voice! What the hell... "Move, girl!" OUCH! A burning pain hit my ass and I reached up as far as I could. With an additional thrust to my elbows, the chain between my wrists slid over an obstacle and I was hanging from my arms. I stood on tiptoes, the cuffs cut into my wrists, and my shoulders started to hurt.

"Take a step back and spread your legs...." Probing fingers invaded my pussy. "You should be ashamed, little Emily. Your pussy is wet... you're a dirty, wanton girl..." Her hand tousled my hair, pulled my head back, pushed it forward and something cold and small was jammed between my nose and the wall.

"Now listen... Your nose will press this two Euro piece against the wall. No matter what I do, it must not fall down. So don't dare to move..." There were feet on the wooden floor and then a click. A rush of brightness filtered through my blindfold. "Don't worry. I've turned the lights on. I hope it turns you on too..."

Soft lips kissed my shoulder and a sensuous tongue licked my armpit. I winced, barely managing to keep my nose on the coin. "Mmmm, Emily... Your so tasty... Salty and sweet... Let's see how you taste at the end of this session... I doubt you will still be so composed after I have spanked you 50 times with my hands and 30 times with that plastic ruler I found on your work desk. Don't move! Make sure to keep the coin safely between your nose and the door. Whenever it falls down, I will have to start counting from scratch... OK?" Silence. "Understood?" I made a stifled noise.

"Here we go!" OUCH! The beating had started. It hurt. I tried to count, but the gag muffled my sounds. No time to think! I concentrated on the coin.

Nadia spanked me hard. She was not content with hurting my ass; she also spanked my thighs, front and back. When she first hit my pussy it was so bad that I could not keep the coin. It fell to the floor with a clinking noise and rolled to the side. We both held our breath while we listened.

"Too bad, Sweetheart. Now I have to start all over. Why are you so inattentive? Do you enjoy being punished?" My head was rudely pulled back and ungently pushed forward. The coin was between my nose and the wall and I struggled to keep it there. "Take a step away from the wall!" I obeyed; knowing only too well that it would not help. It would only make things more difficult. But I was gagged, I could not even beg.

I endured more than 30 blows before my abused clit hurt so much that I flinched. "Oh fuck! What have you done? You are so stupid. Do you do it deliberately? Now I have to restart and my hand is already sore!" Eager fingers pinched my nipples. I braced myself against the pain and did not move. "Oh my, not even a flinch?" My nipples were twisted. I stood like a rock. "You're a good girl. You know what? I will change the rule. 30 by hand is enough, I will do the remaining 50 with the ruler..."

I lost the coin after only 10 blows with the ruler. But then I gathered together every last vestige of unrelentingness, stiffened my body, tensed my muscles, and pressed my nose so hard against the wall that I made it through all 50 hits - to my ass, my back, my thighs and my pussy. Number 89, the next-to-last blow aimed directly at my clit, was so vicious that a terrible wave of pain shot through me and I almost lost the coin again. But I managed to keep my body tension and withstood the last blow, and then it was over.

I stood with spread legs and trembling knees, panting and dripping, from my sweat as well as from my body juices. Nadia's fingers were between my lips and inside my pussy. "Nice..." she said. "... You liked it."

She left and came back with a cold wet cloth, soothing my swollen and puffy pussy lips. It felt good, but when she started to tease my oh so sensitive clit, it brought me close to an edge in not time. And just when I was about to get lost in a mind-blowing bliss of orgasm, I remembered Ben's order: I was not allowed to cum without a man's direct order - and I was sure he was watching me! I shouted, "Stop! Don't do it!" but I was still gagged and nothing comprehensible left my mouth. I squirmed and writhed and tried to press my legs together and finally, just as my body stiffened in preparation for the final spasm, Nadia stopped and stepped back. I was hanging over the cliff, not wanting to stop my orgasm any more but not able to cum on my own either. I felt as if the whole world would dissolve around me... My fingers and my toes curled up. Juices were running down my thighs. I almost fainted, but the spasms waned and the orgasm did not take place. My legs shook, my body hung limply from the hook and I sobbed uncontrollably into my gag. Why was this happening to me? What had I done? Why was the world so cruel?
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote