Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 01:47 PM   #126
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ben

I heard a Ping! and I saw that I had another message from Ben. My night was his evening. I stiffled a groan and kneeled down to read. After the BF's remark, I was pretty sure that Ben was one of the power users who could see me at all times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
...Your stubbornness needs to be penalized. For the next few days I want you to wear my mark, just to remind you that I still exist! Write "THIS USELESS SLUT BELONGS TO MASTER BEN" on your belly, just above your pubes. Right now! And spank that useless pussy of mine 30 times with your bare hands, just to remind you that it still belongs to me. Count out each swat and don't forget to say Thank you, Sir! I expect a detailed report within the next hour...
What could I do? The BF had told me explicitly to stay in touch with all my online acquaintances, especially with Ben. If I didn't follow his order, I would be in deep shit... And he would know, monitoring all my communications... I was looking for a Sharpie when I heard another Ping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Keep in mind that you are only allowed to cum on a man's demand. This is a standing order! I want you to mentally associate pleasure with a man's voice, a man's body, a man's throbbing cock. I want you to internalize that only men have power over your very essence... It should be a natural feeling for a girl to crave a man's touch. Only men can touch you the way you need to be touched...
"Dear Ben,

Coming home late, I checked my emails. As soon as I saw your message, I tensed, gasped for breath and felt my heart race. I stripped naked and got on my knees. I know by now how my body reacts to your messages and yes, there was the familiar pattern: as soon as I spread my legs, my pussy opened wide and I started to sweat. And reading your mail, my clit became very obvious. I so much wanted to touch it!

I did not! Instead I fetched a marker and crawled to the bathroom, juices running down my thighs. Before I could climb into the shower, I got your second message... OMG! You are so right, Master Ben! I know that I'm your toy and now you want me to be every man's toy? Oh yes, Sir, please, Sir. Train me to get wet whenever I hear am man's voice, to get horny whenever I see a man's body, to spread my legs whenever I feel a man's touch... I'm a dirty whore who needs to be challenged, humiliated and punished... I am a mere plaything, a slut to be used and abused by every guy who is strong enough to claim my body...

I washed my body thoroughly. Clean and dry as a baby I crawled back into the living room, got a piece of paper and wrote in big, bold letters "THIS USELESS SLUT BELONGS TO MASTER BEN" in one long line. Still on my knees I reversed the paper, put it on my thighs and, looking down to my belly, copied the line as meticulously as I could across my waste line. Now it's there, in one long line, in bright red letters, all in upper case, stretching from my right hipbone to my left hipbone, passing just above my pussy. So good that my private parts are freshly shaved.

This done I spread my legs even wider and spanked my pussy lips and my clit. I started with my left hand, 10 strokes, counting out loud, "One, Thank You, Master Ben" and "Two, Thank You, Master Ben" and... after only three strokes my pussy lips looked flushed. They got redder with every stroke and after the first run I was hot and good. After the next 20 strokes, this time using my right hand, I was sore and vehemently aroused. I'm right handed, so the second run was a lot more vicious. I can't describe what I felt, but you can be sure there was a lot of moaning and heavy breathing and sobbing while I counted out "Twenty-eight, Thank You, Master Ben" and "Twenty-nine, Thank You, Master Ben" and finally "Thirty, Thank You, Master Ben". My nipples were hard and protruding, my juices covered my hands and my inner thighs, and my clit had retracted long ago. I was so close. And I'm still not allowed to touch....

I will not remove the writing. It will stay on my skin for at least one week. And it will be seen...

Yours,
Slave_E"

It was real late when I crawled into my bed. I was dead tired and fell into a dozy sleep immediately...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote