Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 02:27 PM   #125
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Emily's flat

I told him that I was really impressed by all this but that I needed to go to bed and if he could please give me my keys back, but he was not done yet. “I'm staying. You're dealing with it. End of discussion."

I begged, I pleaded, I told him that tomorrow I had an appointment with the grim banker. I emphasized that I did not want to miss it, as he still had my phone and that I desperately needed some sleep, but he looked me up and down and grinned. "Nice marks on your body, Slut! Did you like the spanking?" I stubbornly shook my head. "No? I would have thought that it turned you on. Wasn't it cool to be used by all these guys?" I grunted, non-committal. I didn't like where this was going. He grinned even more. "Don't worry, Slut. You'll get your keys. But I want you to get some spare ones. I will need at least three, I think Laura needs one, and Nadia should have one too. So, for a start, get seven. And, for the time being, do not lock the door when your in and leave the key under the door mat when you are out. There is no need to lock your door..."

He lead me to the kitchenette, switched the lights on and refilled our glasses. "Cheers, Slut... Today is the dawning of a new era. Let's celebrate! Come on... Get down on your knees..." He opened his trousers and took his dick out.

I did not dare to resist. I wanted to get it over as soon as possible. I took him in my mouth and tried to make him hard. He did not stop talking. I barely listened, but a few things stuck in my mind. "It's a website that can be accessed on a computer or on any mobile device... Access is limited... Not available to everybody... Only to registered users.... Registrations are hard to get.... Only on recommendation.... Just a few high class users will be able to watch you 24/7..."

I let go of his dick and looked him in the eyes. My hands kneaded his thighs. He stopped talking. I put one of his balls into my mouth, swished it around, switched to the other. He breathed hard when I managed to put both into my mouth and he resumed talking.

"We need to give them a show. That's why I want you to be naked all the time.... We will have power users, who can give you tasks.... you will like these tasks, you will do whatever they want, you will look happy and eager and you will make sure that they think you love them and that you can't think of anything more arousing than doing their tasks.... If not, you will be in deep trouble..."

He grabbed my hair and shook my head and I drenched his lap with my saliva. Starting at the root, I worked my way up to the sensitive underside of his cock, right under the head, gave that area some licks, and then teased him with long slow licks up and down the shaft. Finally I lowered my mouth over his entire organ, getting it deep inside my mouth.

"At the same time I want you to stay in touch with all these online acquaintances of yours. Especially Ben, that self-announced online master of yours. I like the tasks he gives you. Quite imaginative. Tell him that you really want to play with him. Encourage him. Ask him for tasks. I like the wicked way his mind works..."

I slowly bobbed my head up and down, squeezing his butt. I could hear his breathing getting heavier. I stroked the root of his cock with my hands and swallowed his shaft, swirling my tongue wildly around the underside of the head of his cock. He was sweating. I drooled and slobbered all over his lap, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible.

"All your email and mobile communications will be monitored... I will read every word you write and I will hear every word you say... Do not try to cheat! Be the slut you are. Everybody will like it..."

I moaned. It was hard to say anything with my mouth filled up. I sucked him faster and continued to moan as I prepared to finish him off. My pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down his dick. I made loud slurping noises and sucking sounds with my mouth. His cock was rock hard and throbbing. I could feel it shaking. I visualized the hot white cum loaded up in his balls getting ready to squirt.

"OH! Fuck! OHHHHH!" The contractions began, and his erection flexed. I focused my tongue on the head of his dick while tightening my grip around his balls. I felt pre-cum dripping out. Then the explosion came. I gulped most of it down quickly, but some of it filled my cheeks. I struggled to breath through my nose while I finished him off, milking even more cum out of his balls with my hands.

His was still in my mouth. I slowly let him withdraw and gave the head of his cock a soft little kiss, licking off the last remaining drops of fluid.

"You are a good girl..." He breathed deeply, reached into his pocked and put the keys on my kitchenette. "I will go now... But before you go to sleep, check your emails. The night is still young..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I'm not satisfied by the regularity, speed and accuracy of your reports. I think you are a lazy and negligent slave...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: