Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 04:11 PM   #124
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Emily's flat

He was standing close enough for me to feel the heat emanating from his body. I was so cold and miserable that I pressed myself against him just to get some warmth. My head throbbed with pain and I would have loved to snuggle into his arms, but he was so fascinated with the images on his smart phone that I had no chance.

He turned the screen towards me and grinned, "Have a look, Slut! I think you'll like this!" The display showed some thumbnail images. The BF moved his fingers across the screen and the thumbnails moved to the left. More sweeps revealed a long row of thumbnails coming in from the right. He gave me the phone so I could have a closer look and I recognized my flat.

Suddenly it dawned on me. The dungaree guy had installed webcams in all of my rooms and the BF had an app that allowed him to monitor all the camera streams. I tapped one of the thumbnails and a top view of my bed filled the screen. "Well done, Slut." The BF was pleased. "You can use the thumbnails, but you can also circle directly from one full screen view to the next..." He moved his fingers over the screen and the image switched to a full screen view of my wardrobe. It was a beautiful view if you wanted to see me getting dressed. Or, for that matter, getting undressed... More sweeping gestures, and the camera showed my bathroom. First my sink, then my shower, then the bathtub, then the toilet bowl. And yes... the toilet bowl was shot from a low angle, right in front of the toilet. "Ain't that cool, Slut? You can be seen sitting down and, if you spread your legs, even peeing!" The BF was growing more and more enthusiastic. "All the streams are in real-time, but we also have an archive, so you can go back to everything that has happened over the last weeks! And, what's really nice, all HD cameras have two operating modes: regular and multi-spectrum. Multi-spectrum means that the camera uses infra-red and every other available wavelength, so we can see you even when the lights are out! Wanna try? Switch off the lights, will you?"

I was so perplexed that I obeyed without thinking. And yes, I still saw us standing in my living room and despite the fact that the lights were out and that it was only in black and white, I could easily see that I was naked and that he was still fully clothed.

I didn't want to know anything about this any more. I was so tired that I only wanted him to go home and leave me alone. I would deal with all of this tomorrow, hopefully with a clear and non-hurting head...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote