Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 07:10 AM   #122
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Emily's flat

Nadia had given me enough money to pay the cab driver. She had also given me one of her dresses. But no shoes, no underwear and no coat, and the dress was short and tight. The BF's directions had been very specific.

When I got out of the cab, my flat was brightly lit. All lights were on. All windows were open. All shades were up. I didn't like it. But at the same time it was good, as I didn't have a key. The keys had been in my purse and my purse was God knows where...

The call button on the top of the board is mine. I rung the bell and heard the BF's sleek voice, "Yeah?" Exasperated I yelled, "It's me, Emily... your slut! Please, open the door." There was no reply, but the door was buzzed open and I entered the building.

I took the elevator. The door to my flat was wide open. A guy I had never seen before stood on a stepladder and installed something on the ceiling of my vestibule.

I forced my way past the stepladder. The BF was in the kitchenette and examined the fridge. "Do you by any chance have another bottle of Champagne? I want to celebrate!" I looked at him incredulously. "What's there to celebrate?" He pointed his finger at me and chuckled. "First rule, young lady, whenever you're home, you have to be naked! So please, get out of your dress." I knew better than to buck and stripped naked. The cold air made me shiver and my nipples poked out. Of course he noticed and added with mock sincerity, "You may close the windows, sweetie. But only after we have shared a glass of champagne... Cheers!"

I accepted the glass and sipped on it. Cautiously. Alcohol was not what I needed right now. The guy in dungarees descended from the ladder and joined us. The BF offered him a glass too and said, "Good job, Buddy! I think that's it for today." He took his smart phone out - a high-res Samsung Galaxy S5 in charcoal black - opened an app, typed something in and watched attentively. "Seems to work just fine. Cool... Thank you! Send me the bill."

The guy took the ladder and his tools and left. The BF closed the door behind him and said, "Now you may close the windows, Slut! And then, switch off the lights, empty your glass and have a look..."

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: