Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #121
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nadia's Bed

I was under water, afloat in a deep blue sea. I could not move, I was caught in a fishnet struggling to get out. I was drowning, not getting enough air. At the last moment I heard the insistent ping... ping... ping... of an approaching submarine's sonar.

It was Nadia's cell phone. I had a poisoning headache and was sweating profoundly and when I tried to listen in to her conversation I didn't understand one word. She had left the bed and was standing in front of the window, overlooking the Spree. The air was sticky and hot. Her naked body shimmered in the flickering lights from the clubs and bars on the other side of the river that were reflected by the sheen of perspiration on her skin. She shook her head and turned away from the window and a dark shadows crept across her breasts and down between the length of her thighs. Her voice grew angry, but she did not speak up and I still could not understand what she was talking about.

Finally she broke the connection and came back to the bed. She brushed some damp strands of hair out of my face, pondered for a few seconds and then said, in a soothing voice, "Poor Emily. The BF is looking for you. He wants you to come home immediately." I pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes, hoping that it was only another bad dream, that she would come back to bed, forget about him and take me in her arms.

She did not. Another loud ping signaled a new text message. She gave me her phone, switched the lights on, pulled the duvet away and said, "Get up, girl. Face reality..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
How much longer do I have to wait, slut? It's long past midnight! Ask Nadia to order a cab and get your ass over here in no time...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: