Thread: Fiction: Payback
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #13
LongKnight

Default Phase 2 (Part 2)

LongKnight sat in his chair smiling to himself. This really was just to easy. He watched Stacey slide the silk dressing gown over her beautiful naked body.

He loved the fact that she was doing what he told her to do. When she said to him that she had to go as she was expecting a visitor it was to good an opportunity to turn down. Still he thought that she would chicken out.

He told her to leave the webcam on but switch her monitor off. That way he could make sure that she did as she was told and she did.

As LongKnight sat there basking in the glory of his victory he heard a knock on the door. He slowly rose to answer it when he realised it wasn't a knock on his door but on Stacey's door.

He watched as she tightened the gown causing her hard nipples to poke through the silk. He carried on watching and then counted two people in the room. This was an interesting development. Stacey had only said about one.

"Take off the gown and give me some sugar."

Had that fool really just said that. Did he really think that would work?

LongKnight watched with bated breath to see what was coming next. He knew that Stacey wouldn't let this lie. He heard her clear her throat.

He watched as she turned to face the camera. He could see the expectant faces watching her as she loosened the tie on the gown and let it drop open.

LongKnight was enjoying seeing Staceys body whilst knowing that the guy that wanted to see it couldn't. For the moment anyway.

Stacey began to lower the gown off of her shoulders. As she did this she looked straight into the camera and silently mouthed the words "Sorry. I've changed the plan."

Having given LongKnight a lingering look at her naked form she covered herself back up and turned to the people in the room.

"Do you really think that your going to get to see all this with a worn out line like that?"

LongKnight knew what was coming. She would pay for disappointing him and not honouring the terms of her punishment for loosing. LongKnight thought for a moment and realised that he had found his patsy. He smiled as he watched the events unfold knowing that this would give him enough to hook the patsy.

"If either of you can get this puzzle then you can have this. If not then both you fools going to be my naked slaves for the evening. So do you want to play?"

Like the hot blooded fools that they were they agreed far to easily. Did they really think that they could outsmart Stacey?

LongKnight reached for the popcorn. This was getting good.

"You get one guess each so use it wisely. If either of you get it then I'll drop the gown. If you both fail then you get naked. Ok here is your puzzle."

Two old friends, Jack and Bill, meet after a long time.

Jack: Hey, how are you man?
Bill: Not bad, got married and I have three kids now.
Jack: That’s awesome. How old are they?
Bill: The product of their ages is 72 and the sum of their ages is the same as your birth date.
Jack: Cool… But I still don’t know.
Bill: My eldest kid just started taking piano lessons.
Jack: Oh now I get it.

How old are Bill’s kids?
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote