Thread: Hidden public
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 01:24 PM   #7
OhMyGosh

To me, hidden public is one of my favorite dare categories, when playing with others. But you are right, the term quite vague and includes several varieties of different sub-kinks.

I would say, hidden public mostly deals with the excitement of potentially getting caught doing something naughty, forbidden or shocking, without eventually being caught and having to face the consequences.

That's also one details that separates it from exhibitionism in my opinion. Exhibitionist get aroused by being seen or heard. For hidden public kinksters, it's usually a bit different. They want to avoid getting seen or heard, but rather gain arousal from simply imagining how others would react on their actions.

It's like playing with fire without getting burned. And I am fully aware of how paradox this might sound. It's the thrill of the many "what if"s, that feel so incedibly exciting to most people who are into hidden public. At least that is what I experienced.

Agree? Disagree? Your opinion please!

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is online now   Reply With Quote