Thread: Fiction: New Roommates Revenge
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 02:47 PM   #9
xxWinter

Jess pulled out some rope and handcuffs and handed some to the other girls signalling for them to tie Lauren up. "You resist us in any way and the pictures go out" Jess warned. Lauren whimpered and didn't dare resist, she lay there as they tied her up, spread eagle-ing her to the bed. The smirk and laugh as Aria takes a couple more photos. "So now for the real punishment bitch" Char smirks. Lauren whimpers as she feels a sharp smack to her pussy. "First you take my boyfriend" She snarls. Another sharp smack and lauren moans quietly. "And then you come in here 'claiming' to not know me?" Another sharp smack. "Please, I swear I didn't know you two used to date" Lauren pleads. "Like I'm supposed to believe that?" Jess laughs.

Char brings in a box with what sounds like multiple things inside. They all smirk and go over to the box. Bella leans in and gets some toothpaste, Char gets a vibrator and Jess gets out some ice. They all come back over and jess hands Aria and Char a piece of ice each and they smirk as they begin to circle it around Lauren's nipples, the ice slowly melting, leaving a trail of water, hardening her nipples. lauren moans and wriggles around. "shall we see how many pieces you can fit in your slutty pussy?" She smirks. She takes a piece of ice and traces it up laurens inner thigh towards her pussy as she suddenly presses it to her clit holding it there. Lauren moans at the cold and moves around which gains giggles from the girls.

She shoves the ice into Lauren's pussy before getting another two and putting them in. "Only three?" Jess smirks "we will have to change that" She nods at Bella as she gets the toothpaste and smears in on her nipples, causing a groan from Lauren. Char comes over and sets up the vibrator and ties it to Laurens leg so it is touching her pussy no matter how lauren moves.
Jess smirks "well I'm tired now. We'll be back later little slut, have fun whilst we're gone" she winks and smirks. Char turns the vibrator onto the highest setting before they all leave, leaving lauren there, her nipples burning from the toothpaste and her pussy buzzing away from the vibrator. She moans loudly and tries to move to stop the vibrations but the simply cant. She closes her eyes as she feels an orgasm building up... They left her there and there was one thing she knew for sure... These next few hours, she would not be getting any sleep at all...
xxWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xxWinter for this post: