Thread: Fiction: New Roommates Revenge
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 12:40 PM   #2
xxWinter

Default Not so new introductions...

Lauren stood on the steps in front of her new house. She knew she would be sharing with four other girls but she had no idea who they were, her relationship with them could determine the rest of this year. She smiled to herself and took a deep breath opening the door. She walked in and set her bags down looking around. The house was a decent size for 5 university students. She smiled as a girl walked down the stairs smiling "You must be Lauren!" She smiled going in for a hug "yeah! and you must be..." "Jessica, Jess for short" She winked and cocked her head "youre the one with the boyfriend right?" Lauren frowned "Uhm yeah, how did you know that?" Jess laughed "tiny bit of facebook stalking is all" Lauren laughed. Jess seemed alright and friendly enough. She lead Lauren into the kitchen where the other girls were sat and they all introduced themselves.

Immediately all 5 girls clicked and they spent the rest of the night watching a movie with chinese food. There had been some whispering between Jess, Charlotte, Bella and Aria but Lauren just shrugged it off thinking nothing of it.

That night she lay in bed smiling at how awesome the day had been, she had met four new girls who had to be future best friends and her room was super nice, as well as the rest of the house. She fell asleep confident in the fact that this year was going to rock.

After a couple hours Lauren was woken up to some whispering and shuffling in her room, her heart raced. There was someone in the room definately, but how many people? and who were they? She kept perfectly still pondering whether to scream or not. She heard more whispering, what sounded like female voices. She was about to scream when suddenly a flashlight turned on pointing at her face. She squinted at the light and went to scream when she felt a hand over her mouth. She looked at the faces and was shocked to see Jess, Aria, Char and Bella all smirking down at her. She felt a flood of relief "very funny guys" she laughed when the hand was taken of her mouth.

Jess laughed and raised an eyebrow "oh babe, how clueless she is" the others followed in her laughter. Lauren grew more confused by the minute. "So the thing is, we have actually met before hun, and you actually stole my fucking boyfriend" She snarled. Lauren frowned, utterly confused. What was she talking about? Was she talking about Jake "Dont look so confused bitch, you know you stole Jake from me" She shook her head "What? No I didn't, he was definatly single when we started dating.." Jess laughed "funny, anyway whats done is done, you can have him if you still want... that is if you've not turned gay by the time we're done with you" She smirked and nodded to the other three girls. Lauren was terrified now. Aria and Char grabbed her arms holding them to her side and Jess and Bella took her legs spreading them wide "Shall we see what he dumped me for the girls?" Jess smirked and she pointed her flashlight down towards laurens pussy. Lauren struggled "please dont" she said terrified "Oh baby doll, thats what I said to jake when he dumped me" She said smirking...
xxWinter is offline   Reply With Quote