lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow24 View Post
This seems fun, thank You for doing this~

Topics: chores, pain, hidden public
Time: preferrably to be done in one day
Limits are in my signature
You’re very welcome Things have changed here since I first started. I miss a lot of the people that used to play with me and it seems harder to find people to play with especially with a lot of us being submissive.
I thought, maybe I can be what I’m looking for for everyone else at least… maybe spark some movement anyway…

Alright, you will be cleaning today (or when you decide to do this)
You will clean at least 3 things today preferably one being the floors. You must sweep, vacuum (and mop any hard surfaces).
You will wear only underwear (and gloves if necessary. Be safe with chemicals)
You will take a shoe lace and tie one end to your hands and the other to your big toe. Make it short enough such that you can not stand up perfectly straight (you will either bend over or bend your knees). This is going to make things difficult and time consuming and you’ll probably find yourself in some funny positions trying to get your tasks done. You could also find yourself crawling around if your legs or back get tired.
EXTRAS:
- clean the windows. This will put you a little on display and it will also be funny to try to clean them in your predicament. Be careful and safe though.
- Spank yoursel 10 times after each part you clean.
- once you are finished, untie yourself. Go back and check your work. If you find any dirt, you mush spank yourself 50 times and reclean it.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote