View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 08:49 AM   #9
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyEdge View Post
Hey all! My Master read your replies and before he left for work just now he decided he wanted me to change to my large plug and suck on the one I just took out. I did my five edges and then he spanked me with his cock while I did 5 more. I was very close at any movement after that so he tied my hands behind my back and throat fucked me for a while. He did tell me when to hold it like the previous reply had said (sorry it wasn't a dildo �� you may give me a punishment if you would like as I didn't follow directions) he graded it an 8 and spanked me WAY more than 20 times. I was a wet desperate mess afterwards and I'm still very wet and very much desperate actually.
Sounds like you got the gist of what I was going for. If you had trouble holding it in your throat or gagging just repeat daily or twice a day until resolved. Sounds like it ended with u being horny desperate and knowing your pussy is unlikely to be touched anytime soon