View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 06:11 AM   #10
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (III)

It was 10:30 on Saturday morning as Evan turned to his roommate and asked, "Got any big plans for the weekend?"

"Not really," answered Ben, "I have a little homework I probably ought to start, but I'll probably just hang around the dorm all day."

"Yeah, I'm not expecting a lot of excitement either."

Both boys had just gotten out of bed. When Ben mentioned that he was going to go take a shower, Evan decided that he could use one as well. So, they each took their things and walked down the hall together. The dorm bathroom was shared between the ten rooms on the hall. Upon their arrival, two of the bathroom's three shower stalls were already occupied.

"Go ahead. I'll wait," Ben mumbled as he started to move back toward the door.

"You were getting ready to shower first. It's yours," said Evan, who paused for a moment and then continued tentatively, "Or we can both use it if you want? Save some time?"

Ben was taken aback to hear this idea spoken by Evan, but felt his heart begin to beat a little more quickly with anticipation.

"If you're cool with that," Evan added cautiously, uncertain what had possessed him to make such a suggestion or whether he might have offended his roommate by doing so.

"That's fine," answered Ben quietly, trying to hide his excitement as he followed Evan into the stall and closed the shower curtain behind them.

The two stripped slowly, neither looking the other in the eyes. They had seen each other in their underwear numerous times while changing clothes, but had never both been fully naked in one another's presence like this. They were both nervous, shuffling awkwardly back and forth to give each other room under the water. Neither of them spoke a word during their time in the shower. Nonetheless, it was impossible for either of them to hide his growing manhood from the other.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote