View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 02:17 PM   #7
TheCutieMaid

I want to be a maid in a big manor with a loving mistress that require that I wear diapers, I would do housework for her. With no indication or warning whatsoever, she would check my diaper and make a embarassing but loving comment like "Awww did Mana made a tinkle in her nappy? Yes she did!"(Mana is my maid name) She would then take me in the position of the bride after the mariage and lead me to her chamber where she would change me into a nice new clean diaper.

If I'm naughty, she spank me but after the spanking, she would always embrace me to let me cry in her bosom to comfort to let me know she love me dearly despite the fact that she smacked my bottom.

When she want sexual pleasure, she come to me and drop her panty off for me like her vagina until she cum and praise me for being a good Maid

Also when I'm not cleaning, I would sit in Mistress lap.

Like my sig said, I like gentleness and being care and loved.

Maybe I'm not so shy after all XD being able to tell my fantasy.

Like : Diapers, gentleness(I hate Domination, I like to be treated with care and love, like a delicate flower), crossdressing, Maid-Play(roleplaying as a maid),being feminine

Limits : Poop, sex, BDSM, pics,Family, public, permanent, torture, social suicide, humiliation,ABDL(I'm a DL and that's it, also I don't poop in them), pee outside a diaper.

PM Dare

Diapers : None in stock

Unnoficial PM dare commission

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264640
TheCutieMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheCutieMaid for this post: