Thread: Fiction: An Unfortunate Event
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 12:11 PM   #2
ilovegunge

CHAPTER 2
Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong. The doorbell fired off three times in rapid succession. I Looked down at my watch and smiled. Exactly eight o’clock, always right on time. I went over to the door and opened it to see Nat in a very revealing black shirt and shorts that looked like they could pass as underwear. She was prettier than I remembered. Long brown hair that flowed down her back, a nice ass and good sized breasts, and a perfect face accentuated by a dimpled smile. A smile that was currently staring me in the face. She rushed into my house and gave me a big hug. I could already smell some alcohol on her breath.
“Wow. It’s been a long time since I’ve been in her” She said looking around. We had some great times together and it all seemed to be rushing back to both of us. She looked back at me and with another perfect smile, she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out to the car. Anna was in the driver’s seat, neat blonde hair and athletic body. She was captain of the soccer team and had been recruited for college. Not wanting to lose that opportunity, she rarely drank with her friends. Corri was in the back seat, unanimously the stunner of the three of them according to any guy you asked. Her boobs stuck out in such a way that it was impossible to avoid looking at them, but it was her pale blue eyes with dirty blonde hair that really drew your attention. The three of them were known around school for being the adventurous type, but there were all really friendly, and we made small talk on the short drive to Matt’s house.
When we got there, the party was already in full swing. Cars filled the driveway and loud music played from the speakers inside his house. Everyone was holding a red cup full of beer and cans were already strewn in his lawn. As we were parking, I told Anna just to find me whenever and we could go home. She told me not to worry and ran off with her friends into the party.
~~~~~~~~~~~
For the next few hours, the party raged on. By 1:00 am, about half of the kids had left and half of the remaining trickled out in the fifteen minutes following it. By 1:45, there were only the five of us left. I had reiterated to the three girls all night how they didn’t have to feel like they were waiting for me and we could go whenever they were ready. Each time they told me not to worry and they’d find me when they wanted to leave. When they were the only other people at the party, they still said they wanted the party to go. So like the group of five teenagers we were, we began to play truth or dare in the basement.
“So, first order of business.” Nat said, “I think we should all start out by stripping to our underwear because that usually happens pretty quickly anyway.” No one argued and soon we were all sitting there in our boxers for myself and Matt and a bra and panties for the girls. While Corri’s giants tits stared at our faces, I found myself constantly looking back towards Nat. She was really gorgeous I decided. Her boobs weren’t as big as Corri, but they still looked amazing to me. Her face was so beautiful that I found myself entranced every time I looked into her green eyes. She noticed me and flashed that unbelievable smile with the adorable dimples.
“Alright, now that we have that out of the way, I guess I’ll go first.” Corri said, taking charge of the game. “I’ll take a dare.”
“Oooh, I’ve got one.” said Anna from her left, “I dare you to take off your panties and switch underwear with Jay.”
I think I blushed harder than she did. However, without saying a word, she stood up and pulled down her panties, revealing her clean shaven pussy. She walked over to me and stood there with an impatient look, not even acknowledging that her pussy was right next to my face. I slowly pulled down my boxers revealing my semi-erect penis. I won’t say that it’s huge, but it’s definitely average size. I took them off and handed them to Nat who couldn’t take her eyes off my dick. I felt pretty uncomfortable sitting there naked so I pulled up her hot pink panties to cover myself up as best I could with a hard-on.
“Alright Anna, truth or dare.” I said, wanting to change the subject.
“Um, truth I guess.”
“Ok. Out of the two of us, which would you rather sleep with.”
“Do I really have to answer that?” She said looking to her friends. She didn’t want to upset either of us by picking a side. “Ok, well I guess you, Jay.”
“Wow, ok.” I said, “I wasn’t expecting that. So what, now it’s my turn, I guess I’ll take a truth.” I knew it was a bit lame, but I was already wearing ladies panties and I didn’t want it to get any worse.
“I’ve got one for you,” said Nat speaking for the first time in a while. “Since you asked it to Anna, I’ll go right back at you. Who would you sleep with out of the three of us.”
The obvious answer was Corri who was clearly the hottest in the group, but I felt I had to be honest. “Well, I would say you, Nat. I would choose you out of the three.” A silence kind of fell over us. I don’t think anyone was expecting me to say that.
Nat finally spoke up again. “It’s my turn now right,” she said, not wanting to discuss what I just said. “I won’t be a pussy and I’ll take a dare.”
“I dare you to make out for thirty seconds with anyone of your choosing in this circle.” said Matt. He was no idiot. He knew that he was the most likely candidate that she would choose. She however, got right up and came straight towards me. I could feel my heart beating in my chest as I sat there with probably the stupidest grin of all time on my face. She leaned in and put her soft lips onto mine. I’d kissed a girl before, but this was so much more passionate than anything I’d ever experienced. Even though I knew it was only for half a minute, it still felt like we were kissing for an hour. When Matt’s timer went off, she broke our kiss, eyes still closed. I thought I heard her utter a “wow”, but that could’ve easily been my imagination. When she finally opened her eyes, she moved back to her spot slowly, never breaking my eye contact.

PM Dares

Looking for a Slave!
ilovegunge is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ilovegunge for this post: