Thread: Non-Fiction: Truth or Dare- The Beggining
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
daregame

Default Chapter Two- Non-Fiction: Truth or Dare- The Beggining

Truth or Dare, I thought! How come I am the only one acting suprised about the game choice. Before I could speak my mind the others had already agreed. What else could I do but join the game? I didn't want to act lame in front of my friends!
"Fine!" I said, wondering what I was getting myself into. "Great!" said Kellie. "Here are the rules- It is currently about 9:00pm. The game continues until Midnight, or after if we want to continue it. We each get a turn and select a truth or a dare. Nothing illegal can be done in a dare or truth. The order of turns go like this, Pam, Sue, me, Robby, Scott, and Zach. The group will decide a punishment or an alternative if you fail or don't want to do a truth or dare. If there are no objections, let's begin with Pam!"
"Okay..." announced Pam, scanning her fellow players with evil in her eye. "Kellie, Truth or Dare?". Kellie thought. We all knew what her decision would be but we player her game anyway. "Dare!" she said. " I Dare Kellie to go into a bathroom and totally undress. Pass her clothes out the door to the group. We now get to give her truths through the door. Each honest answer on her part is an item of clothing back."
God! I thought, 9:01pm and someones already nude. This will be an interesting night!
daregame is offline   Reply With Quote