View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 08:16 AM   #1
GayEdger

Default Kik - longest denial ever

This is a dare to get me a long denial. The community was able to get me up to about 85 days of denial, but then someone posted a high risk game to add 500 hours to my countdown. But I won the game (odds were massively in his favour not mine) and as per the game rules, my countdown was reduced back to 0 and I was able to freely unload.

For the time being, I will not be playing with new players

I promise to honour the restrictions set out here:

My kik username: subguyuk83

1. Anyone can kik me saying "denial game". I am unable to say no, if you say these words. I will trigger a virtual dice game (where you can see what I roll and I see what you roll).We have a couple of options:
  • Even odds game: we both use 6d dice. We decided on hours (1-24). Whoever throw the first 6 wins. If I win, I remove those hours from my current total.If you win, we add them
  • Super risk game, odds skewed heavily in your favour - possible game ender. I roll one d20 dice. If I land a 6, I can cum and the denial restarts at 0. Any other number lands me 150 hours extra.- This game can only be played once a day, to keep the chances low of a reset.

We can also play double or nothing style games after, or your own rules.

2. Anyone can send me a Kik message just saying "don't cum". Whenever I receive this message, the countdown adds 1 hour.

3. Anyone can send me a kik message telling me to masturbate. I will get hard and do that, but obviously not cum. This will get more and more diffcult as my need to cum gets higher.

4. If you give my Kik username to someone else and they message me to add to my torment, and if that persons says they got my name from you, then whatever hours you gave me last, I will double.

Whenever I received a message/instruction, I will always let the person know what impact they've had on my time and where my denial timer currently stands.

I figure this game will fizzle out after a few days, but I'd love to see how long you guys can make me wait in denial for. Again, I promise whatever happens, I will carry this denial out to the letter.

In addition, if anyone else wants to play, and they message me to let me know they are in their own denial, then we both add 1 hour to our timers.

Thanks for playing!
Soft Limits: Face
Hard Limits: Public exposure; Blackmail; Blood; Pain/marking; Piss/Scat; Anal

Last edited by GayEdger; 04-20-2024 at 09:05 AM.
GayEdger is offline   Reply With Quote