Thread: Wet For You
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 02:28 AM   #26
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You - 8

WET FOR YOU – Part 8

Hannah didn’t have any of Wordsmiff’s classes the next day. She had started to think of him by that name, rather than his real name.

All day she had been thinking about him and what he might have in store for her. She couldn’t concentrate on her other lessons with the constant stream of molten lava that seemed to be pouring out between her legs.

Her classmates must have thought she’d had a curry last night because, several times during the day, she had to ask permission to go to the toilets. It was only to satisfy herself though and to mop up the juices that would otherwise have formed a puddle on the floor.

She wore no panties, as ordered, and she had the vibrator in her bag – wrapped up in a plastic bag, so that none of her friends would see it.

To say that she was excited would be like saying that the sun was a 40-Watt light bulb – a complete understatement of gigantic proportions.

The bell finally rang and she grabbed her bag, ready to leap out of the door as soon as the class was dismissed.

“You may go,” the teacher said, “But remember to do the exercises at the end of Chapter Five of your textbooks.”

Yeah, Hannah thought, the only exercises I want to do are with Wordsmiff. She disappeared out of the door without a word to any of her friends and made her way to HIS classroom.

He had already dismissed his class and he was sitting at his desk in an otherwise empty room.

When she walked in, he beckoned her over to his desk and gestured at the key that was on it.

This time she knew what to do. She took the key, went to the door, locked it, leaving the key in the lock and returned to the front of the classroom.

“Very good,” Wordsmiff said. “Let me see.”

Hannah lifted the front of her skirt to show that she had obeyed his order of No Panties.

“Have you brought the vibrator?” he asked her.

She nodded and reached into her bag, taking out the plastic bag that held the vibrator.

She removed the vibrator and placed it on the desk.

“I hope you haven’t worn out the batteries,” he said.

She wasn’t sure if he was joking but, as she had actually worn them down quite a bit, she stopped off at the local supermarket on the way to school and had bought some new ones and had swapped them over at lunchtime.

“No,” she said.

He opened his desk drawer and took something out. It was a blue and white tube with KY on it. “This is lubricant,” he said, “It’ll help to ease the insertion of the vibrator.” He offered her the tube. “And it’ll also help to ease the insertion of my cock.”

His words had not gone unnoticed by her but she didn’t question his statement. She simply put the tube into her bag.

He stood up and walked round to the front of his desk. “Have you ever given a blow job?”

She wasn’t sure how to give a blow job. Some of her friends had boasted about giving blow jobs to older boys but none of them had given details. “No, Sir,” she said, “I haven’t. I’m not sure how to.”

“It’s easy,” he said, “You’ll soon get the hang of it.”

She bit her lower lip in anticipation of what he would do next.

“Kneel down,” he said.

She got down onto her knees in front of him and watched eagerly as he unfastened his trousers and lowered them and his boxers to his ankles. His cock sprang up to attention in front of her.

“Take it in your mouth,” he ordered.

She took the base of his cock with one hand and opened her mouth. She hesitated.

“Go on,” he said.

She moved forward and wrapped her luscious lips around his shaft.

“Now suck on it,” he said.

Hannah wanted to ask why it was called a blow job if you have to suck, but her mother had always told her it was rude to talk with your mouth full. So she remained silent and started to suck on the monster shaft that filled her oral orifice.

As she sucked, he gripped her hair and gently pulled her head back and forth. She got the message and began a to and fro motion along his shaft. She felt him getting stiffer and more rigid. The head of it was pressing against the back of her mouth, and she felt an urge to gag but she managed to repress it and continue with her task.

“I’m almost there,” he said. “When it comes, swallow it.”

She felt the cock twitch and spasm inside her mouth and, within seconds, she was tasting his seed as it invaded her mouth. She had tasted it briefly the previous day when he offered her his hand to lick but this time it tasted sweeter. As he had ordered, she swallowed, taking as much of it down her throat as she could.

He let go of her head and allowed her to back up. She released his cock from her mouth and ingested the last bit of semen that remained in her mouth.

She looked at his cock and wondered how it would feel inside her. She had taken most of the vibrator inside her last night but she knew that, however much it vibrated and rotated, it was no substitute for the real thing.

“Stand up,” he said.

She obeyed and, once again, she stood before him.

“Have you got your phone with you?” he asked her.

“Yes, Sir,” she replied.

“Call your mother,” he said, “Tell her you’ll be a couple of hours late getting home.”

“What shall I say?” she asked.

“Anything,” he said, “After school group, going out with friends, whatever.”

“How long will I be?” she asked him, as she took her phone from her bag.

“About three hours,” he said. “You’re coming back to my place for a bit.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote