Thread: Fiction: High Elevation Fun
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
abbymae

"I'm already wearing girl's underwear," said Kevin, "I don't think it can get much worse."
Emily smiled, revealing her cute, little dimples. "I dare you," she started and then chuckled a little, "to go out in the hallway," she laughs more, "go out in the hallway and over to the." Emily can't even finish talking because she's laughing so much now. This makes Kevin worried.
"I'll just say it," Danielle interrupts, "Go out in the hallway. Walk over to the ice machine at the end of the hall. Stick five ice cubes in each bra cup, and 5 in your underwear. Then come back."
Kevin gapes at her. "No way!" he says, "you're crazy if you think I'm going to do that!"
"Oh come on," says Madison, "We'll give you your clothes back afterwards."
"Yeah," says Katie, "and we did the dares you gave us, so you have to do the dares we give you."
Kevin contemplated for a moment. He figured it was late, and he's a fast guy. The chances of anyone seeing him. He stood up, and the girls cheered. He went outside and closed the door behind him. Being out there, alone, in girls underwear, he suddenly felt extremely vulnerable. He looked to his right, and saw the ice machine 20 or so yards away. He quickly tip toed his way over. He opened the door, and felt the coldness on his half-naked body. He inserted the ice cubes in the bra cups one by one. They barely fitted. Then he began inserting them in the thong...one...two...oh so cold...three...he had enough...maybe the girls won't notice...he could say they slipped out...yes...that's what he'll do. He closed the machine and began to tiptoe back. He reached the room and knocked.
"Who is it?" Madison asked in a singsong voice.
"Kevin," said Kevin, "who do you fucking think?"
"Kevin, do I have to wash your mouth out with soap?" said Katie in an equally annoying tone as Madison.
"Just open the door," said Kevin, "....please?"
"Take off your bra, and slide it under the door," said Madison in a commanding tone.
Kevin did so without a problem. He was more than happy to get the stupid thing off.
"There," he said, "No let me in."
"Now your panties," said Danielle.
"Fuck this," said Kevin.
"Okay then," said Katie, "stay out there, or go back to your room...but wait, your room key is in here."
That's when Kevin heard the voices. It was his roommates. He could hear them, just around the corner. Fuck, he thought. If these guys see me like this, they will never let me live it down. And with that, he pulled the thong down and shoved it under the door. The door opened just as quickly and he pushed his way inside, slamming the door behind him.
Emily picked up the thong. "How come there's only three ice cubes?" she asked.
Kevin stood there with a guilty look on his face, his hands covering up his manhood.
"That's not the only thing he lied about," Katie snarls as she reaches out and grabs Kevin's balls, squeezing hard. Kevin screams. And Katie just laughs, and she drags him over to the closer bed. The other girls watch, a little shocked by how violent Katie has become.
"Anyone got anything to tie him with?" Katie asks as she pushes him down on his back on the bed. Then she climbs up on top and straddles him, all the while still grabbing his balls. Kevin has tears in his eyes now, and his whole body feels numb.
Danielle, Madison and Emily start to tie his hands and feet to the sides of the bed using various pieces of clothing. Danielle shoves a sock in Kevin's mouth, and Madison blindfolds him with a skarf. Convinced that he is tied down and can't escape, Katie releases her hold of his balls, and she gets off of him.
"Now," says Katie, and laughs evily, "your punishment begins."

Last edited by abbymae; 08-12-2009 at 09:14 PM.
abbymae is offline   Reply With Quote