View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #3
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 2 - Jail Break

6 MONTHS LATER

Lola lay in bed and groaned, her sore muscles pulsing in aching agony at the slightest of movements. Zctt was a horror to be sure, but she found herself forced to obey him if only for a moment's reprieve from the blasted belt she wore. Constantly locked on her waste, it was the bane of her existence. She could see the look of evil in Zctt's eyes any time he swung the key in front of her, taunting her, knowing it would make her angry inside. But he wouldn't be in control much longer. Zctt thought he was smart. He thought he was cunning enough to outsmart her. But Lola had been watching him.

From the first time Zctt let Lola enter his house, she had been observing his habits as she cleaned for him. She knew which side of the bed he liked to sleep on. She knew what cereal he liked to eat before heading to work in the morning. And she knew where he hid the key to her belt when he left for the day. Well, she knew what room he left it in. It would only be a matter of time before she found out exactly where it was.

She had been slowly building his trust. A few times now he had left her at his house to finish some task or chore for him. Now it was a waiting game. As soon as she was alone again, she would be ready to enter his study and find that key. Then she would find a way to turn the tables on him. He deserved it after all.

1 WEEK LATER

Lola knelt on the floor, scrubbing at the wooden panels as Zctt went through his morning rituals. Right now he was eating his breakfast. Just 15 more minutes until he left and Lola certainly had more than 15 minutes of scrubbing left. Today would be the day. Lola worked slowly as Zctt watched some sports commentary on Youtube about some stupid baseball game. Lola rolled her eyes. He was too obsessed with sports. Didn't he have any other interests? Other than torturing her, of course. She looked up as his footsteps approached, bowl still in hand. "You missed a spot, stupid bitch." Zctt tipped his bowl to allow the last bit of his remaining milk to spill onto the floor.

Lola kept scrubbing, "Sorry, sir."

Zctt walked closer and grinned, "You better be sorry, dumb bunny." Suddenly he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the pool of sugary milk. "Clean it up, now!" Lola began to reach her rag out to scrub the floor, but Zctt nudged it back with his foot, "No, what are you doing? Clean it up with your tongue!" Lola let out a soft sigh, but leaned down to the milk and started licking. Zctt just laughed as she did so. Didn't he have to leave soon, Lola wondered?

When Lola finished licking, she sat back up on her knees, "May I get back to work, sir?"

"What? You're not even going to thank me for that drink? Some bitches require so much attention," the sigh in his voice was audible.
"Sorry, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Too late, dumb bunny." Lola squealed as he pulled her by her hair, harder this time to the bench. The bench was a small piece of furniture, designed for nothing but to tie Lola down so Zctt could more easily spank her. It had been at least a few days since her last punishment, so the bruises that spotted her cheeks were fading with age. Once again Lola wondered, when did he have to go to work? She climbed up on the bench. If she had learned one thing, it was that the punishments lasted longer if she resisted them. She sighed quietly to herself as she felt her wrists and ankles being secured to the bench. And then the first slap of the leather paddle.

The sound reached her ears a split second before the full impact of the pain registered in her brain. It was a hard one right off the bat. That wasn't too surprising. Zctt was never one to be kind or gentle. She knew better that to complain. Instead she shouted through gritted teeth, "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

"Yes, yes you may," the man responded and another burst of pain radiated through Lola's backside.

"Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

This continued for a good 10 or 15 minutes until Lola was gasping for breath. The pain was difficult to bear, and she felt relief wash over her as she heard him set the paddle down. And then, "Shit, you stupid bitch. You've made me late for work."

As Lola heard his footsteps walk away from her, panic began to rise within. Today was the day she was going to get free! He couldn't leave her there. "Sir, I need to finish my work," she called out, hoping not to get another rise of anger out of him.

"You can finish your work tonight," he called back. "Today you will stay there and think about what you have done." With that the front door closed and Lola began to cry both from the pain and the frustration of the situation. Still exhausted, she lay against the bench uncomfortably for several minutes before it occurred to her to test the ropes. She had never tried to untie herself from the bench because he had always been there before. But maybe, just maybe...

After wriggling her wrist for a few minutes, she managed to pull it from its binding. The first victory! Lola reached over and untied her other wrist. Then her ankles were freed and she moved to the couch, collapsing against the material. It felt so nice and she rested her eyes for a moment.

Lola sat up in a panic. She had fallen asleep on the couch. How long had it been? She looked at the clock. Zctt had been away for nearly his entire work shift already. How could she be so stupid! If she wanted to find the key to her belt and secure her freedom, she would have to move fast. She ran to his study in a mad dash. The key had to be here somewhere. Lola started with each of the desk drawers, digging through papers and files to find the key. She knew he must hide it somewhere good or else he wouldn't leave her alone in the house, so she had to search every nook and cranny. She searched for a good half an hour without any luck. It was hopeless!
Lola froze as suddenly she heard the door to the study creak open. He wasn't back already, was he? She held her breath. What was he going to do when he found her snooping? She would be in pain forever, she feared! She peered slowly around the desk.

Mr. Fritz barked happily at Lola and she laughed a nervous laugh. It wasn't Zctt, but rather his dog! She must have left the door open a crack. Mr. Fritz cocked his head curiously and then rolled over. Clearly he wanted a treat. Lola had seen where Zctt kept the treats in here and she decided that she might as well reward the pup. "Alright, alright, sir Fritz. I'm glad it was just you." Lola moved to the treat basket and reached inside. She pulled out the treats and gasped at what she saw beneath. There was her shiny key and better yet, an album of pictures. Every picture showed Zctt in a compromising pose, costume, or situation. Jackpot! She never knew he did such things to himself. She wondered how much the album would be worth to him.

Lola worked the key into the padlock on her belt and unlocked the contraption. Finally free, she fought the temptation to reach her fingers down and rub one out then and there. She didn't have much time left and she needed to be ready to entrap her torturer. She had all the tools she needed, but it would take a minute to set up. Mr. Fritz barked at Lola once again and she laughed as he begged for more treats. Taking a seat in Zctt's desk chair, she called the dog up to sit on her lap. She'd fed him another treat and pet the pup, "Looks like I owe you, Fritzy poo." She snuggled the dog and waited patiently for Zctt to arrive. Revenge would be hers.

As the thought crossed Lola's mind, she heard the front door slam shut, "Comfortable, bitch?" she heard the terrible man shout down the hallway. What a surprise he'd be in for when he reached the bench. She chuckled quietly to herself as she heard Zctt deliberately take a long time as he stopped in the kitchen to get himself a drink. No doubt he thought he was torturing a very uncomfortable and sore girl still bound to his torturous device. When finally he did go in and see she was missing, the sound of the glass being thrown against the wall in anger was unmistakable. "Where'd you go, stupid bunny?" he shouted as he tore through the house.

As he entered the study, Lola grinned at him, "Careful who you call stupid." She held his album up for him to see. He stopped dead in his tracks and Lola grinned in satisfaction. "It was so nice of you to leave this for me to find. Think about what you do next very carefully. I have scanned all of these pictures and scheduled an email to be sent to a very close friend of ours. I believe it will be sent in about 10 minutes. You have two choices. Choice #1, you can try to fight me, but I know I can at least outlast you for 10 minutes. The email will be sent and who knows where it might go from there? Choice #2, you can strip naked right now, tie yourself to your bench and take the punishment you deserve. If you elect for this option, I will cancel the email once I'm satisfied you're secure. What will you do?"

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post: