Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 05:30 AM   #111
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Escalation V

It was much later in the evening, past midnight, when Tina returned home. Thankfully, after her ordeal with Samson's gang (it was now obvious to her he had wanted to get some kind of revenge on her after she had played him by finding the money), she'd had only two more customers, and one of them had been a kind woman in her thirties, who had spent almost an hour and a half with her, untying her first, cuddling quite a bit before actually going for more sexual overtures. And her last partner, a young man she had never met, had also been relatively nicer in his approach.

Like every night this happened, Tina had only one desire: to get into the bath and clean herself up. She was hoping her mother wouldn't be in bed yet, but that was unlikely. Except that, tonight, she was still up. And she wasn't minding her time.

"Tina? Is that you?" Justine asked, as she heard the door open.
"Mom? Not in bed yet?"
"No dear. I'm in the computer room."

Tina dropped her purse on the table and walked over. She was surprise to see her mother naked, sitting on the chair, working on the computer. There was a still image on the screen, something overtly sexual, and it took a moment for Tina to figure out what it was.

"oh."
"Remember what I told you about the video?"
"Yes."
"I did my first video tonight."

For whatever reason, Tina felt angry inside. She kept it under wraps.

"How was it?" she asked her mother.
"It was... fine. I'm trying to set up my account on the website so I can post it up and people can start paying me."
"...do you need help?"
"Maybe. How was your evening?"

A moment's hesitation seemed like an eternity to Tina.

"Eventful," she managed to say. "I'm home now..."
"Problem with your boyfriend?" Justine asked, trying to be supportive.

Tina didn't answer. She moved into the room, motioning to sit on her mother's lap. Justine indulged her, caressing her hair and neck at the same time. Tina's eyes wandered to the still image.

"Can I... watch it with you?"
"Well..."

Justine hesitated. Then again, she knew her daughter was mature enough to understand these things.

"I won't judge," her daughter insisted.
"All right."

Justine rewinded the video and started it from the beginning. As the video unfolded, as Tina saw an anonymous male in the throes of sexual intercourse with her mother, jealousy ignited in her heart. All the while, Justine's hand slid against the back cloth of Tina's shirt.

"How long did you go at it?" Tina asked, her eyes glued to the screen.
"Roughly an hour..."

Something was heating up between Tina's legs. She tore her eyes from the screen to look at her mother, leaning in for a gentle kiss on her lips. But what should have been a chaste contact between them expanded as both mouths opened, and tongues interconnected. The embrace lasted over a minute, with mother and daughter swapping spit the whole time, until both pulled away, only to breathe.

"Mom...."
"...call me Justine, honey. Otherwise... I can't."
"Okay. Justine."

Tina started pulling her shirt off; her bra followed an instant later. Chests pressed against each other and the kissing resumed, more passionate than ever. After so much intimacy in the past few weeks, there was no denying the escalation anymore.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote