Thread: Fiction: Theme park fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 11:29 PM   #1
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Default Theme park fantasy

I had the general idea for this "park" in my adolescent years. I suppose I've had this fantasy for 12 years now, so I decided to write it down. Hope you like it. (P.s. It has never been about bodily functions for me. Read it how you like, but when I refer to mud I actually mean mud)

You're finally here! This "anatomical amusement park" has been under works for the past 2 years. You've heard all sorts of stories, but until now you couldn't believe them. In the distance you see a gigantic statue of a naked man squatting over a toilet. There are railings and walkways all around the area. A young man walks down the line handing out waivers. It's mostly technical stuff, but you notice it says you shall not be intentionally harmed in any way. There's also some stuff about dangerous areas and a small section stating anyone may be made the subject of humiliation. At the bottom it says you may refuse anything at any time, but it may result in ejection from the park without refund. "What's the worst that can happen?!?" You think, and sign the paper.
Your group of about 12 is led into what seems to be a large dry cleaning room. The guide introduces hisself as Mark. He explains that some parts of the park may get dirty, and so anyone who likes may wear a free outfit. The catch: you can't exchange it and must wear it until the tour is over or instructed otherwise. There are all sorts of outfits on the spinning rack system. Since no one seems to be to keen on ruining their clothes, you all agree. One by one you put your sizes into a computer, and in turn are dealt a small bag. You're instructed not to peek inside until in the locker room. Upon entering, it seems more like a cluster or changing rooms. You're told to strip completely and put your clothes into the locker in the corner of the booth. Once everyone is naked, the lockers are locked by an unknown source. "You'll get your clothes back at the end of the tour" says Mark. You open your bag. OH NO!! Inside are ruffled black panties and matching bra, tight pink leggings and a tube top, but surprisingly all in your size. You exit your stall to see that everyone is wearing quite a humorous outfit. Everyone seems kind of nervous as you are led back outside.
Your group boards a shuttle and are driven to the base of the giant statue. "Welcome to the human amusement park!" exclaims Mark. "Today we'll see the inside of the human body, from head to... Well you'll see!" You all pile into a large elevator that leads up to the giant ear. "This is where we'll start our journey. Everyone grab a Q-tip." There is a line of large sticks with foam on each end, slightly resembling a q-tip, you guess. The large door covering the ear canal opens, and you see a gap about 8 feet wide with a small walkway across it. On the other side is a large man also holding a "q-tip". "Single file! Who wants to go first?" An older gentleman volunteers, and meets the man in the middle. After a quick melee the man backs up and allows the gentleman across. The same thing happens with the next 3 people. Only 4 in front of you. As you get closer you see the pit is filled with a yellowish substance. Probably pudding, but you guess it's supposed to be earwax. Now you see why you aren't wearing your normal clothes, plus, you're starting to feel kind of comfortable in the getup. Next to cross is a girl in her early twenties. She's wearing a green flannel onesie, and looks simply horrified. Instead of an easy skirmish as before, the large man smacks her right in the hip and knocks her off to the right side. "EEEEEWWWWWW!" She exclaims! It only seems to be a foot deep, and she climbs up the ladder to the other side.
The gent in front of you seems determined not to be knocked down, and actually manages to tip the large man into the earwax. Disgruntled, the large man meets you in the middle. With one swing he knocks you to the right side as well. SPLAT. As you move towards the ladder, you start to slide to the left. You lose balance and fall again, sliding under the walkway, the wax getting deeper as you go. Once you stop you're covered in about 3 feet of the stuff. A rope is lowered and you're lifted from the canal. Once everyone is done, you're led through the canal to a large circular staircase. "This is the brain room!" says Mark. In the center of the room is a giant brain molded out of jello, about ten feet in diameter. He grabs a rope and splits you up into what seems to be fair teams. Since youre the messiest of the group, your team elects you to be in front. "Now dont stop tugging until the entire opposing team has got some brains!" says mark. After maybe twenty seconds your team has pulled two of the opponents into the brain, but thus seems to have given their team motive to pull harder. With one swift move they yank so hard your entire team is thrown into the brain. The large man comes from nowhere and pushes the remaining people into the jello with you. "Brains over braun, I guess!" says Mark. He leads you through "the sinus cavity" to a large slimey slide. "Ever wondered what its like to slide through a nose?!? I guess snot!"

One by one you slide down. There are slime balloons dropping down you can only assume are supposed to be boogers. You land on a soft squishy foam pad. The tongue! There is a saftey rail around the edge, and you are all encouraged to take in the view. There is a booth to one side where you can clean your face and get a drink of water. You grab a bottle and walk to the edge. You must be twenty stories up! After a few minutes, you are led through the mouth to the back of the throat. "Can everyone swim?" says Mark. Several of the people look questionable and are handed life jackets. "Try to touch the tonsils!" He motions for you to jump down the throat. You take a running jump and slap the fake tonsils, then drop for several seconds before plunging into a deep pool of water, or "stomach" as it were. The large man assists you to the side where its only about 4 feet, then signals for the next person to come down. You notice the elderly gentleman coming through a semi hidden door behind you. He must not have felt like falling today! Once the group is reassembled a rubber "sphincter" is activated and begins to open and close at a moderate pace. "This way!" And with that Mark slides through to the other side. You try to wash off the mess before going yourself. On the other side is a tunnel with silicone type jelly walls. "Welcome to the colon! I'd take you farther, but I think it's pretty natural from here you little shits!" And with that Mark slides back through the sphincter.
Somewhat puzzled, you decide to travel onward. Quickly the tunnel starts twisting and turning, all the while getting smaller and darker. You start to notice brown stuff on the floor and walls. Clay! "What the hell" you think, and take a running dive into a pool of the stuff. The tunnel gets so small you must crawl, and unsurprisingly the clay becomes thicker. Crawling through the mud, the silicone jelly squishing with every move, wearing such a ridiculous outfit... Who the hell came up with this! Suddenly, you notice you're turned on. You fake a leg cramp and trail to the tail of the group. You simply can't resist rubbing yourself all over the squishy walls. Ahead, someone reads a sign on the wall: "Almost there. Feel your way through!" Past that it becomes pitch black. One by one the group inches forward until the leader screams "its a slide!" and you hear his voice trail off. You listen carefully, as you cant see a thing. Once you think everyone has gone, you begin once again rubbing yourself on the mucky walls. It doesn't take long before you literally cream your panties. It's then you realize they're not actually yours. Ah well, you're so covered no one could tell the difference anyhow. You crawl forward and slide down what seems to take forever. Unsurprisingly, you land in the bowl of the giant toilet. Thirty feet across with layered levels of depth, up to your neck in the middle. All of the group is exiting or has left already, except one girl who approaches you.
"Have fun in there? You were a good 5 minutes behind!" You blush, and mutter something. "Well I don't usually get with girly guys! but how'd you like to dance a bit?" She begins to hug you, rubbing her muddy body all over yours. You can't believe it, a complete stranger! She moves to a spot where its only a foot and a half deep, and instructs you to lie on your back. She proceeds to grind your leg until she moans with pleasure. It wasn't sex, but it may have been better! Mark appears, and tells you the next group will be coming through soon. Once you exit, he makes you an offer. "Now you can go get cleaned up and back into your clothes: or you can leave here looking like the dirty little sluts you seem to be, and return tomorrow for a FREE TOUR! Just make sure you show up wearing your messy slutty clothes!" Before you can think, the girl hurredly agrees. She slides up to you and whispers in your ear "so how about it? Wanna have some REAL fun tomorrow?!?"

It looks like you're returning home like this! At least maybe no one will notice that youre wearing girls clothes under all that clay. Who are you kidding!
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Buzzlightyear for this post: