View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #16
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default At the beach continued

Before I get onto this, I would encourage you to read the previous chapters to remind yourselves of whats going on, especially the last edition.

__________________________________________________ _________________

After Angelia was satisfied of making my cock rock hard, Sheila throw a chilled bottle water, I really chilled water bottle on my boxers to calm the storm bursting in them. Chutia exclaimed, "Lets go paragliding". We all agreed and reached the hotspot. The first and the second to go were Chutia and Aisha respectively after which it was me. I could see Angelia speak to the girls who were setting up this paragliding on us. The in-charges called me and I reached the girls holding a kinda 'belt suit', to whom Angelia had been talking to. One of them was bringing the hook attached to the rope with the motorboat and the other asked me step into the belt. Now, this same girl hooked the end of the rope to my boxers which I initially doubted but convinced myself as to be the 'procedure'. The third girl signaled that the rope was tight enough tied to the pole. The boat went on and off was I into the sky. As I had just taken off I could see my five friends collect all the young adults with binoculars. Suddenly, my boxers slipped through the hook and I understood that it was all plotted. The very next moment, my boxers were ripped badly of me and of they went into the water, not only putting me on exhibition to the binoculars but also risking my pride after I would land. The wind my testes feel as if they were cut apart and the cool breeze entering throughout my 'ATM' clot was clearly not welcomed. Then came the moment when I landed back to earth.

__________________________________________________ _________________

I have decided that the beach adventure is going to be one of finest part of this adventure and you guys should expect it to be exaggerated. lovaboitoy, silvercola, cfnm_lars and the funman, thank you for your interest in the story. I expect form you guys to make it your story and advertise it. Not only that, I hope that you are gaining interest (boners with ejaculation) as much as me on my side.

*The scene has been scripted not thoroughly but partially from a popular video on the internet. You could add anything related to CFnm, or involoving guys caught or anything naked guys like video, photo, stories at here.

loves guys with hot ASSes and D*C*S

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

This is what I fantasize.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote