Thread: Fiction: The test dummy
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 12:02 PM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

Chapter 3

The next thing I knew, I was being poked and prodded and hooked up to whatever fate they had in store for me. I tried to pay attention to everything, listen to what they were saying. I was still thinking that, if I could gather enough evidence and escape eventually, they would be prosecuted. But it all went so quickly. I heard the Head Researcher give orders to his assistants, “attach the optical sensors around her eyes, and the clamps on her nipples.” “Attach the wires of the shock unit to the nipple clamps. Yes, they’re supposed to be painful. Don’t forget the clitoris pad. Put the dildos in position.”

Soon, I was hooked up. Wires ran from the optical sensors around my eyes, to the computer and back to something they had attached to my clit. Wires from the dildos ran to the computer and back to the nipple clamps.

The man stood looking at me with his hands on his hips, clearly admiring his handiwork. “Ready boys? Switch it on!” Instantly, a shock jolted my clit. It hurt! Another one, ouch!! Calmly, the man remarked “the optical sensors can tell if you’re looking at the mirror or not. If you want the shocks to stop, I suggest you keep your eyes forward and open. You can still blink, but not longer than a few milliseconds ”
I opened my eyes and forced myself to look at the mirror. The shocks did indeed stop.
Suddenly, the dildo on the hydraulic arm in front of me extended towards my mouth. It stopped just in front of my face. The man touched a button on they keyboard and simply said “suck.”

I closed my eyes, I didn’t want to do that! Immediately, another painful jolt shocked my clit. My eyes shot open and then, a painful shock went through my nipples. I screamed, but the man calmly repeated his command: “suck”. Another shock to my nipples, and I quickly complied.
I put the dildo in my mouth and it fit exactly through the gag. “In and out, face fuck,” said the man. There are sensors on the tip and back of the dildo. That way, the computer can monitor if it goes in deep enough. If it’s not... Well....
ZAP! I moved my head all they way forward, so the dildo was buried in my throat. I gagged, but thankfully, there was no shock.
The man pushed another button, and a metronome began to click at a steady pace. “Keep face fucking the dildo at the pace of the metronome and you should be perfectly fine. Miss a beat and...” ZAP! I did just that. I quickly got back on track and managed to not get shocked. I gagged every so often, but I kept going. I had to.
“Good, good,” the man said, satisfied. “Keep paying attention, because the tempo might change. And don’t forget to...” ZAP! “... look at yourself. Dummy”

The assistants were clearly enjoying their work. I tried to keep the pace and so far, I was reasonably successful. But now the tempo increased. It made me gag terribly and I struggled for air. I wanted to protest, but all that I managed were some gurgling noises. Meanwhile, I was forced to look at this degrading act. Drool was running down my chin, my eyes were watering and my nose had started to run. The Head Researcher had gathered his colleagues and invited them to check out his new contraption. “This will train a sub to become the perfect Fuck Suck machine. After enough training, she will even maintain eye contact. It’s cheaper than a regular fucking machine.”

Meanwhile, I was getting tired and desperate for some respite. The man seemed to notice, because he put a little box with a switch under my hand. “Clearly, the Fuck Suck machine does not merely suck...” the man turned to his audience. “It also fucks. Anally, that speaks for itself. No need for the sub to have her cunt pleasured of course.”

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: