View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 11:05 AM   #26
H.P.

Kyle said he wanted to go first. He told John to get into a doggy position. John complied, he was at the home stretch, who knew this would be it though. Before Kyle could begin Matt asked, "anything you want me to do John?"

John gave this some thought but ultimately couldn't think of anything. They were still his young cousins, he couldn't take advantage of them. He just said, "Whatever you want to do, is fine with me."

John had become submissive. Kyle and Matt both took off their underwear. Kyle laid his dick on John's ass. Although he couldn't see it, he could feel the length, this was going to be bigger than any finger in him. "Relax" whispered Matt into John's ear. Matt then proceeded to slowly stroke John's dick.

Kyle pressed into John's ass, slowly inching in further and further. "So tight" Kyle said aloud, "So warm" finally Kyle was all the way in. He started pumping his hips. Each pump sent a wave of pleasure through John. His prostate being messaged heavily, and on top of that Matt started jerking John off quicker. After a few minutes Kyle hugged John tight and gave a final powerful thrust into him. This final push is when Kyle ejaculated everything he had into John, this last push was too much. And John came on his sheets.

Kyle popped put of John and John fell over. His ass dripping with seed. Matt asked if John needed a minute. He didn't respond, John's eyes were closed and he was trying to keep his breathing controlled.

Matt took his silence as a ready. He lifted John's leg to spread his cheeks. Matt entered John easily, his asshole lubricated with Kyle's cum. By the time Matt was almost all the way in, John buckled. He was fully erect despite just cumming, and he couldn't control his moaning. Matt pressed deeper, John moaning again, his dick throbbing. Kyle came over and just started licking John's dick, it then turned into head. With each thrust that Matt made into John, John uncontrollably pushed into Kyle's mouth. This went on for a while, and Matt even requested a change of positions.

He told John to lie on his back and hold his feet in the air. His ass, cock, and balls fully exposed for the horny 12 year old. Matt then entered John. Kyle sat on and rode John's dick. He was almost fucking Kyle as Matt was fucking him. It was a crazy sight. After some sweating and heavy anal, Matt was speeding up, he was pushing Harder and moaning louder. With one final push and exploded in John. John didn't cum again but felt like he did. The boys lied on the bed together, John's ass covered and dripping with cum, his chest as well. They lied there until they all passed out.

At 6 am John woke up, his asshole was stuck shut, and he was covered in dry cum. He looked at his cousins, both of which were sprawled out on his bed, nude. John took out his phone and snapped a quick photo. He then went to Matt's phone and looked through his photos. Matt wasnt lying, he deleted all the photos except 1. It was the photo of all 3 boys flaccid, there was no faces in the photo. John let it slide and closed Matt's phone. He took a shower and by the time he was done all the boys were awake. They didn't discuss yesterday , but none of the 3 got dressed until it was time to check out. They agreed that whatever happened in Vegas, would stay in Vegas.

The end.
---------------------------------------------------

Thats it for my story, hope you all enjoyed. If anyone was curious, I did say some of this was based on truth. Everything up to and including my second post is entirely true. Everything after that is a work of fiction.
H.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to H.P. for this post: