View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 02:28 PM   #17
H.P.

John was wearing underwear, which was better than nothing. He had a very small semi, hardly noticeable to anyone besides John. He went to the door and to the shock of the bellboy quickly grabbed the food, put it into the room, signed the bill, left a tip and closed the door.

John didn't say anything else, the boys sat down at the table and Matt said, "Slave serve us."

John sighed but obeyed. He grabbed the food and placed each boys orders in front of them. He then got his food and placed it at an empty spot on the table. John sat down and grabbed his fork and knife.

"Stop." Matt said to John.

John dropped his silverware, what could it be now??

"Stand up." Matt commanded.

John did and as he did he realized what was wrong. He was still wearing his underwear. "Come here." Matt called for him. "Take off your underwear."

John complied.

"Good. Now bend over and close your eyes." John could only imagine what was going to happen. The boys giggled, but John had no idea what was going to happen. Suddenly John felt something press against his ass. "Okay slave. You can't open your eyes. You have 2 opportunities to avoid this punishment. Your first opportunity, guess what I am pressing against your ass."

John thought about it. He felt something that wasn't hard but it also wasn't what he would describe as soft. It was also warm. It could have been either of their dicks, it could also have been food.... John had no idea. He thought about what they ordered, what was it.

"Is It a hot dog?" John asked timidly.

"Nope. Okay so you have one last chance. Spread your cheeks please."

John could die of embarrassment at this moment. He spread them wide and he felt the object pressed right against his asshole. It could have been anything, a finger, some food, one of their dicks, he had no idea. He took a shot in the dark, he assumed his pervy 12 year old cousin was very pervy, "is it your dick?"

Just then John felt something smushed into his asshole. It was definitely a French fry. He started to quiver from this. He had never put anything up his ass except a finger, and that went in very slowly and only the tip.

Matt made sure the entire fry was in johns ass. "Okay. You can now eat, also you can take the French fry out when you're done eating." He smacked John on his ass and sat back down.

The rest of the lunch went by quietly. Every so often John would catch Matt or Kyle look at John's nudity. But John stopped caring. He stopped caring long ago. Once John was done he went to the bathroom and extracted the fry. This was messier than he thought as the fry was literally smashed into his butt.

Finished he walked out of the bathroom and both boys were back on the couch. Fully flaccid. John sat down, this time in front of Kyle. He grabbed Kyle's legs and spread them and sat closer. He was hoping this would intimidate Kyle a little, and it was working. As soon as Kyle's legs were spread, his dick went diamonds. John grabbed Kyle's dick and could feel his excitement. He kissed Kyle's head and looked at him in the eyes, John asked him, "Have you ever played Truth or dare?"

Kyle didn't speak, he just nodded his head. John never let go of his dick. He kissed his head again, "What was the worst dare you've ever done?"

Kyle pushed Johns hand off his dick. "My worst dare is I had to be a slave for an hour."

Holy shit, John thought.

John went over to Matt and kissed his dick, "was Kyle your slave?"

Matt responded, "No. But I was in that game, he was my friends slave."

John kissed Matt's dick again, Matt was also as hard as a rock at this point. "Did he have to do what I'm doing now?"

Matt was edging, every kiss at this point would be dangerous, especially with John holding his dick now. He wanted to cum so bad, he decided to bait John, "Well, sorta, he did worse."

John was shocked. He thought for a moment, what's worse than what he's currently doing.... he could only think of one thing. He kissed Matt again on the head, "you mean like he had sex?"

As soon as he said it Matt and Kyle cheered and their arms went into the air. John knew what this meant. Matt grabbed his phone and showed John the note, it read: "John cannot say: Sex."
H.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to H.P. for this post: